I can't honor my Youtube bet.

Shady_Champ

Sorry Disciple. But it is very unfair. First I got banned for BS.. But that was fine, I was willing to make it up, it made it more of a challenge, but with Steve deleting all of the posts in the nothing thread and saying "Part 2" then Deleting the motivational posters thread. It's obvious he's ****ing with me so no. It's not fair. I am not a welcher but when mods are obviously working against me and taking away 2700 posts just for their own amusement. It's not right.

Not really.. It's ********. steve bans me for nothing' date=' resets a thread and deletes my posters thread.. For what? Had I known that was going to happen I would have never done the bet. I could deal with the ban. But this **** is garbage![/quote']

I got banned for nothing as well. Although i did make some racist remarks in the Hate Thread and i also might of posted a few questionable pictures.

Actually kind of sucks the situation the mods put you in.

I hope this helps;

lol' date=' just lol.

shady you knew the risks involved, 10k in 1 month? this included bans and deleted posts. that's the risk associated with making bets.... man up son :D[/quote']

I dealt with the ban but with steve deleting my threads just to lower my post count that's different. I mean come on the 2 threads in this section with the most views he resets one and deletes the other... That's a whole different story then a ban. It's obvious what he was doing. I've never had a problem honoring bets and I bet had it not been announced that I was trying to make 20K that those threads would still be up and I would never have been banned. It's not fair and even if I got close again he would just ban me or delte threads. It's an impossible bet.

And then with his whammbulance comment.. He's just doing it for his own amusement. It's garbage.

I dealt with the ban but with steve deleting my threads just to lower my post count that's different. I mean come on the 2 threads in this section with the most views he resets one and deletes the other... That's a whole different story then a ban. It's obvious what he was doing. I've never had a problem honoring bets and I bet had it not been announced that I was trying to make 20K that those threads would still be up and I would never have been banned. It's not fair and even if I got close again he would just ban me or delte threads. It's an impossible bet.

And then with his whammbulance comment.. He's just doing it for his own amusement. It's garbage.

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

sucks man, but it is a fairly rediculous bet, and you failed.

Sorry Disciple. But it is very unfair. First I got banned for BS.. But that was fine' date=' I was willing to make it up, it made it more of a challenge, but with Steve deleting all of the posts in the nothing thread and saying "Part 2" then Deleting the motivational posters thread. It's obvious he's ****ing with me so no. It's not fair. I am not a welcher but when mods are obviously working against me and taking away 2700 posts just for their own amusement. It's not right.[/quote']

Hey, here's a novel idea, why don't you try not spamming the forum with redundant nonsense and then maybe the moderators wont feel the need to delete your posts :)

for the most part.......but what's this place right now?.....:eek:

Full of crybabys' date=' if you want my honest opinion.

I just went there, it's weird, I don't like it.

The majority of the members are this places's rejects. You many of this places biggest losers, through them into a big heap, and watch the flaming butthurt extravaganza that follows.

Full of crybabys' date=' if you want my honest opinion.

[b']The majority of the members are this places's rejects[/b]. You many of this places biggest losers, through them into a big heap, and watch the flaming butthurt extravaganza that follows.

so i guess sco & raffy are there?

Archived