Sign in to follow this  
Jiggle_Billy

Dan Quinn Claims To Have Proof That Diego Sanchez Is Gay

So I was reading the Middleeasy rumor mill today and saw that Dan Quinn (Crappy old MMA fighter) texted Middleeasy claiming that he had proof that Diego Sanchez is gay. Dan Quinn is an idiot, and this is most likely just him grasping for attention. But i figured Id just throw this out here and you guys can take it as you will.

Link to rumor mill - http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3721:the-sunday-morning-rumor-mill&catid=34:organizations. 6th Rumor down.

Link?

And he does many "Flamboyant" things' date=' but I''d be surprised if he was gay.

It shouldn't bother anyone though.[/quote']

Link posted, ya tbh I would'nt really care if he was, he is still a beast.

So I was reading the Middleeasy rumor mill today and saw that Dan Quinn (Crappy old MMA fighter) texted Middleeasy claiming that he had proof that Diego Sanchez is gay. Dan Quinn is an idiot' date=' and this is most likely just him grasping for attention. But i figured Id just throw this out here and you guys can take it as you will.

Link to rumor mill - http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3721:the-sunday-morning-rumor-mill&catid=34:organizations. 6th Rumor down.[/quote']

Do you even know who Dan Quinn is?

omg fail

omg fail

Yep he's that idiot who has a really crappy MMA record and spends most of his time making extremely stupid youtube videos calling out random people and bragging about how he use to play football. Last I heard he wanted a fight with jose conseco.

What? It's not like Dan has a picture of Diego bare chested with another man standing geni to geni and suggestively playing swords with their fingers. Oh wait.

DiegoSanchez-789418.jpg

Pfft, thats not gay, me and my boys do that all the time.

So I was reading the Middleeasy rumor mill today and saw that Dan Quinn (Crappy old MMA fighter) texted Middleeasy claiming that he had proof that Diego Sanchez is gay. Dan Quinn is an idiot' date=' and this is most likely just him grasping for attention. But i figured Id just throw this out here and you guys can take it as you will.

Link to rumor mill - http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3721:the-sunday-morning-rumor-mill&catid=34:organizations. 6th Rumor down.[/quote']

Well Golly! Are u tryn to tell me boy, dat we have us heer a reel live gay?

I'm not sure anyone cares a fighter is gay. As long as he's not performing a Peruvian Necktie to get his thrills, I could care less.

peruvian_necktie.jpg

yea yea...get a life..people say GSP is gay...who cares....people say jake shields is gay...who cares.....now sanchez...........who freaking cares who or what they do......so someone is giving or gettgin a real good *** kickin in the octogon does it make the beating any less fun to watch........nope........so who freaking cares...

great scoop though.....lol

omg fail

Do You?

The guy is 5 - 7, He is just a journeymen

Or is it because he fought a Muay Thai fighter that greatly outweighed him, thats why your on his nuts....

My god you fail.

What? It's not like Dan has a picture of Diego bare chested with another man standing geni to geni and suggestively playing swords with their fingers. Oh wait.

DiegoSanchez-789418.jpg

There was a photoshop of this picture with Bisping's head on it. I saw it a while back and thought it was hilarious.

yea yea...get a life..people say GSP is gay...who cares....people say jake shields is gay...who cares.....now sanchez...........who freaking cares who or what they do......so someone is giving or gettgin a real good *** kickin in the octogon does it make the beating any less fun to watch........nope........so who freaking cares...

great scoop though.....lol

Im I saying hes gay? No, Dan Quinn is an idiot (as I stated before) and im just posting this so people can take it however they want.

Do You?

The guy is 5 - 7' date=' He is just a journeymen

Or is it because he fought a Muay Thai fighter that greatly outweighed him, thats why your on his nuts....

My god you fail.[/quote']

10ers gonna 10

Well he is pretty damn cute so I am sure he makes some guy happy and I am happy to have him out of the game. More people should be gay. I wish I was gay since I like men better then women, but what?s a man to do. Genes bloody genes! Until gayness I want all the women for myself.

DiegoSanchez-789418.jpg

lmao...i wouldnt be surprised