126, 127 & 128

AHHHHHHHHH

No need to watch these events

Disagree

Silva will dominate Belfort

Penn vs Fitch will be close but Penn will take it

Rashad will retire Shogun

Anyone who disagrees is just simply wrong

Agree (Silvs vs Belfort will be a little closer though)

So not sure which option to select lol

No need to watch these events

You're right' date=' cause the worth of an entire event comes down to only one fight. :rolleyes:

Really? I'm not calling into question Silva's likelihood of winning, but dominating the Phenom? Gimme a break.

We'll see' date=' I am actually picking Fitch to win this one.

Even if Rashad wins, you really think Shogun is going to go from Champion to retired in one fight? Really? Never mind Rua has yet to celebrate his 30th birthday and his biggest paydays are still in front of him...you never the less stand assured that he will not only lose to Rashad, but will hang up the gloves forever afterwards.

You might do well to think things through before you go around professing you posses such great MMA foresight.

lol guess im simply just wrong

I got silva winning

who knows with Penn/Fitch guessing depending on if motovated Penn shows up

As far as Rashad retiring Shogun well i actually LOL he might have a chance to win and thats a big MIGHT and i just dont see it going in his favor with him just using his wrestling becasue he has been caught in each of his last fights and been lucky to get out of there with out being ko'd and he is facing a far more accomplished striker this time around

I am still betting on rashad for the win tho thinking he got some tricks up his sleve but i also know how unlikly that is

Even if Rashad wins' date=' you really think Shogun is going to go from Champion to retired in one fight? Really? Never mind Rua has yet to celebrate his 30th birthday and his biggest paydays are still in front of him...you never the less stand assured that he will not only lose to Rashad, but will hang up the gloves forever afterwards.

You might do well to think things through before you go around professing you posses such great MMA foresight.[/quote']

one man can only take so much surgery, by the time Rashad is done with him he will need another, which will be unsuccessful causing him to retire, and his fanboys will have to cry themselves to sleep until Shogun becomes the first ever ring boy with his model looks

No need to watch these events' date=' this is what will happen

Anyone who disagrees is just simply wrong[/quote']

I hope your picks are right, but I think Fitch and Shogun will win.

one man can only take so much surgery' date=' by the time Rashad is done with him he will need another, which will be unsuccessful causing him to retire, and his fanboys will have to cry themselves to sleep until Shogun becomes the first ever ring boy with his model looks[/quote']

lol

back on topic, i agree with the Silva and Rashad fights, but im undecided on the Penn fight

Archived