Carwin vs Kongo

Spider_FTW

Kongo should have a reach advantage - which I think if he uses it effectively, he can definitely keep Carwin at bay.

If Kongo can get this fight into the second round, he will have a good chance to out-strike Carwin and win by decision.

Carwin's best chances for winning this fight is to end it in the first round with a knock out.

I would like to see this fight go to the distance and see what Carwin is made of -

Let me put this in perspective.

Carwin is a wrestler, Congo's euro boxing stance is easy to take down. He got KTFO then choked to sleep by freaking Mir less than a min.

He's gonna get raped via Cain's style, but much worse and quicker.

Anything is possible, but the chance that Congo beating Carwin is extremely slim.

Bottom line, this bout is only rumor, it's very unlikely that they'll fight.

Let me put this in perspective.

Carwin is a wrestler' date=' Congo's euro boxing stance is easy to take down. He got KTFO then choked to sleep by freaking Mir less than a min.

He's gonna get raped via Cain's style, but much worse and quicker.

Anything is possible, but the chance that Congo beating Carwin is extremely slim.

Bottom line, this bout is only rumor, it's very unlikely that they'll fight.[/quote']

Dunno, Carwin is on tap for UFC 131 and the only possible opponents really are Rothwell, Kongo, and Big Nog. Of those 3, I think Kongo is most likely.

Carwin - by vicious KO.

Remember that Paul Buentello was getting the better of Kongo until Kongo took him down in order to (in Rogan's words) "molest" him.

He won't be able to do that with Carwin.

this, UNLESS kongo fights smart, and stays on the outside, and uses lots leg and body kicks to wear on carwin, then outlast him and get either a late round tko, or a decision. BUt if it ends in the first, carwins hand will be reaised :D

Archived