If Rashad beats Shogun

jiMmyb0n3z

Dana is saying Rampage is next' date=' which is stupid since I really doubt he could beat Rashad or Shogun. Both guys tooled him already.[/quote']

Rashad out-did Rampage in that fight, no excuses. But I dont think he "tooled" him. Rashad was close to being knocked out in the third.

Yes yes they are to alot of them say he was not even rocked by that punch from rashad and he was fat and out of shape when he fought rashad becasue of his weight but i guess they know better the rampage himself because after the fight rampage said his weight had nothing to do with that fight but i was just warning you saying anything good about rashad will get you flamed big time by rampage ****s and trust me they will be here soon enough and will both get it

Yes yes they are to alot of them say he was not even rocked by that punch from rashad and he was fat and out of shape when he fought rashad becasue of his weight but i guess they know better the rampage himself because after the fight rampage said his weight had nothing to do with that fight but i was just warning you saying anything good about rashad will get you flamed big time by rampage ****s and trust me they will be here soon enough and will both get it

Rampage is a B-list brawler with a decent chin and semi average wrestling. But tbh I hate his fans more than I hate him.

Rashad out-did Rampage in that fight' date=' no excuses. But I dont think he "tooled" him. Rashad was close to being knocked out in the third.[/quote']

This^. Rampage looked terrible in that fight and he still almost KO'd Rashad. This is a tough call for me because it's a question of who I want to see KO Rashad, Shogun or Rampage. I'd hate Shogun to have to lose to freakin' Rashad, but then again I'd love to watch Rampage make Rashad do the unconscious on the mat wiggle.

Archived