Shogun is not really that impressive

Roebusto

3-2 in the UFC and currently hold the LHW title to ransom with his banged up knees.

I have not been impressed by this jobber and he has not lived up to the hype. I watched a Pride fight the other day where he fought Akira shoji and itwas one of the dirtest displays of a fighter I have ever seen the blatantkick in the balls and cheating was rampant.

Shogun your not impressive

Shogun_Hospital.jpg

3-2 in the UFC and currently hold the LHW title to ransom with his banged up knees.

I have not been impressed by this jobber and he has not lived up to the hype. I watched a Pride fight the other day where he fought Akira shoji and itwas one of the dirtest displays of a fighter I have ever seen the blatantkick in the balls and cheating was rampant.

Shogun_Hospital.jpg

Nothing but facts stated here!

brace yourself for the comical retaliation from the Shobum posse :)

Shogun_Hospital.jpg

+100000000000000000000000000

couldn't have said it better myself

Not true most fighters are impressive Shogun is however not.

Oh but he knocked out Chuck gee really cause Chuck was not the same fighter after the KO that Ramapge handed him and then it was backed up by the KO Rashad handed him. By the time Shogun KO'd him he was a broken fighter who had been in 3 wars.

Shogun you do not impress me you jobber

Shogun's UFC career

Got choked out in his debut against Forrest

Had a bad performance against Coleman, but was able to win

Knocked out an over the hill Liddell

Lost to Machida

Then knocked out Machida

Obviously knocking out Machida was impressive, but his overall UFC career is not so impressive.

no kidding. he KOs the undefeated title holder in the first round after having in most people's eyes already beat him once before (even still... undeniably the biggest threat presented yet) and everybody is like "He's the BEST!" ???what???

you are SOOO right that Shogun KO'd Liddel after Rampage already did it, after Shogun tKO'd Rampage.

Overeem, Nogueira, Arona, Rampage, Machida.... all bums.

but not as bummy as Shogun though.... obviously. I can't wait for Sugar did take back his belt. He deserves it after Machida unimpressively KOd him, and then he VERY IMPRESSIVELY LnP'd his way past Silva, Rampage and survived a last minute beatdown. we should all have a smart people's party for UFC 128 at my place and talk more about how unimpressed we all are with "ow!mykneeshurtgun" (as i like to call him)

no kidding. he KOs the undefeated title holder in the first round after having in most people's eyes already beat him once before (even still... undeniably the biggest threat presented yet) and everybody is like "He's the BEST!" ???what???

you are SOOO right that Shogun KO'd Liddel after Rampage already did it' date=' after Shogun tKO'd Rampage.

Overeem, Nogueira, Arona, Rampage, Machida.... all bums.

but not as bummy as Shogun though.... obviously. I can't wait for Sugar did take back his belt. He deserves it after Machida unimpressively KOd him, and then he VERY IMPRESSIVELY LnP'd his way past Silva, Rampage and survived a last minute beatdown. we should all have a smart people's party for UFC 128 at my place and talk more about how unimpressed we all are with "ow!mykneeshurtgun" (as i like to call him)[/quote']

looks to me thats a certain someone still has abit of Shugun dripping from their chin

Shogun is not impressive and huggers just make the case stronger

There has been a lot of hype surrounding Rua when he came onto the ufc scene which I think was a bit over-done. He is a good fighter but lacks a good technical game. This lack of technicality may be his downfall when he faces off against a good strategist like Rashad.

Apart from his wins over Machida (i say wins as the first fight with Machida is very debatable as everyone knows) i do agree that he hasnt been that impressive in the UFC so far... but theres no denying he was more then impressive in Pride, so its a bit early to be criticising Shogun as hes just won the title and is now about to try to prove to us that he has what it takes to keep it and depending on how well he does defending the title will determine how impressive he is... but he will always be known as one of the greatest fighters to fight in Pride regardless and maybe he will be able to claim that in the UFC as well one day but i doubt it as his bum knees likely wont hold up.

Also i dont love or hate Shogun... but i do hate his relentless fans.

Not true most fighters are impressive Shogun is however not.

Oh but he knocked out Chuck gee really cause Chuck was not the same fighter after the KO that Ramapge handed him and then it was backed up by the KO Rashad handed him. By the time Shogun KO'd him he was a broken fighter who had been in 3 wars.

Shogun you do not impress me you jobber

so which LHW has impressed you more ?

Archived