Top 10 favorite "Proffesional Wrestlers" of all time!

Shady_Champ

Triple H

The Rock

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Mick Foley

Eddie Guerrero

Chris Benoit

Andre The Giant

The Undertaker

Shawn Michaels

Ric Flair

Chris Jericho

Rey Mysterio

Bret Hart

Kurt Angle

I was always a big fan of all these guys and probably loads of others, i used to be a huge pro wrestling fan... those were the days :D

Oh You didn't Know? Yo *** Betta Call Soooooooooomebody!

When I was in middle school, those two guys were the epitome of awesome to me and my friends. I remember we'd jump off the couch and shout the entire thing in unison with the TV. Those are some treasured memories I will always cherish. :)

Terry Funk > Mick Foley

SA ****ING BU!!!!!!!!! Sabu was the ****. But Benoit Breaking his neck made Benoit one of my favs. Taz and Sandman were the **** in ECW too.

I hated Taz. Sandman was the **** though. Everybody in the old ECW was.

(No order)

Shawn Michaels

The Undertaker

Steve Austin

Triple H

Edge

Kurt Angle

Ric Flair

Chris Jericho

Kane

Rob Van Dam

Shane is on there simply cause I loved what he was doing in the ECW/WCW invasion, and all his high risk stunts

shane-mcmahon.gif

I see a lot of people with The Rock on their list. For some reason, I refuse to acknowledge him as someone I liked, maybe cause he turned his back on wrestling.

Oh, I also liked John Cena before he ever even won the WWE Title from JBL.

And JBL's was great in his last few years as well

(No order)

Shawn Michaels

The Undertaker

Steve Austin

Triple H

Edge

Kurt Angle

Ric Flair

Chris Jericho

Kane

Rob Van Dam

Shane is on there simply cause I loved what he was doing in the ECW/WCW invasion' date=' and all his high risk stunts

[img']http://s.sfwgifs.com/img/2028/shane-mcmahon.gif[/img]

I see a lot of people with The Rock on their list. For some reason, I refuse to acknowledge him as someone I liked, maybe cause he turned his back on wrestling.

Oh, I also liked John Cena before he ever even won the WWE Title from JBL.

And JBL's was great in his last few years as well

JBL was good in his APA days with Farooq aswell.

Yeah i know what you mean about The Rock aswell i remember at the time being annoyed with him turning his back on wrestling, but now i dont watch it ive started to like him again. :D

JBL was good in his APA days with Farooq aswell.

Yeah i know what you mean about The Rock aswell i remember at the time being annoyed with him turning his back on wrestling' date=' but now i dont watch it ive started to like him again. :D[/quote']

JBL had some of the most underated Mic skills in history.

Yeah JBL really played his heel character perfectly, he knew exactly what reaction he wanted from the crowd, and how to get it.

Jericho, Edge, and Triple H are all great guys who could play either side and not look like they are forcing it. And I'm not usually one to like the heels, but I preferred HHH and Egde as heels. Y2J I'm torn on though cause I really liked him as a face, but he, just like JBL, played a great heel.

Bradshaw always bored me to tears, and I have to admit I more or less had stopped watching by the time he turned into JBL. But on the rare instance were I did tune in to watch, he was by far the best thing going each time I saw him. He played his character flawlessly. And to be honest, I really liked his theme music at that point.

lol WWE dweeb' date=' Well done Mr Un Autsralian[/quote']

Another piece of great input Towelie.^.. You could of said you fav 10... & been mature... Tho that is obviously beyond you.... Grats

& I have no qualms in admitting i liked WWF when i was a kid....

Unlike you i dont carry Chris Benoit in my sig & i am not a grown man like you who still watches it...

Back to the WWE forums for you MR half cast UN-Australian....

Archived