Why do people think shogun is a can and how exactly do they think that rashad better.

gurhar123

Ive boxed since i was twelve years and ive also done muay tai. so i think i know some **** about technical striking and rashad is not a techinicly sound boxer at all. he just moves around allot. and its mostly back and forth in a straight line and dances around allot witch is dangerous and is the major hole in machidas game. rashad is a tactical fighter as in game plans but so is shogun. and shogun is one of the better strikers in mma tecnique wise. and he has improved allot since pride.

dont get me wrong cause i like both of these fighters and i dont like when fighters make excuses. but the injury shogun has is pretty serious and the fact that he fought with it so may times is a miracle. rember when cote blew his knew out against silva? it was the same injury shogun has so its pretty disrespectful to talk a bunch of smack about him. also the injury can mess up your training and prevents u from doning allot of your cardio and that could be why he gassed against coleman. and people ***** about tito backin out of his fight with liddell but his a disc injury in the neck is serious and with out taking the time to let it heal and doing the rehab could get serious nerve damage.

all this being said rashad has a good chance to win with his wrestling maybe. but its kind of slim in my oppinion.

Its funny cause i when to the fan expo in boston in boston and event the fighers that i though were duches were real cool and freindly and ****. but on these forums people talk mad **** ****.

lol when you think about it though it makes sense, the cool people are the ones who train mma everyday while the ****bags are the ones talking **** over the internet haha :P

ShoBum is a can and was handed the title shot

Lost to Griffin

Beat an Old Man

Beat a guy who was broken and past his prime and had been Knocked out 2 out of his last 3 fights before he fought Shogun

Lost to a guy who drinks his own pee

Beat a guy who drinks his own pee

And the most important fact of all.........

His fans are worse then Brocks fans

ShoBum is a can and was handed the title shot

Lost to Griffin

Beat an Old Man

Beat a guy who was broken and past his prime and had been Knocked out 2 out of his last 3 fights before he fought Shogun

Lost to a guy who drinks his own pee

Beat a guy who drinks his own pee

And the most important fact of all.........

His fans are worse then Brocks fans

dont forget to bring a towel!

Archived