tdubg22

It aint the best BUT it aint the worst...

I think the names they brought out the 1st time here to Oz were bigger compared to 127 tho...

Still hopefully in years to come we get more bigger names & even a title fight.

That would be ace....

Pretty much a spot on post. Sotiropoulos vs. Siver is a surprisingly interesting fight just because Siver will be the best striker Sotiropoulos has ever faced. Not exactly expecting Siver to pull it off, but it'll be interesting.

Condit vs. Lytle is such a stellar match up I'm just hoping it won't get lost in the hype - I'm looking at you Guillard vs. Stephens. Rivera vs. Bisping is a really hard sell for a PPV co-main event. But at the end of the day I do understand that Bisping is an international superstar. And any fight with Fitch, regardless of who his opponent is, has the potential to be a slowly paced, grind-em-out affair.

BJ vs. Fitch : ill admit this could be a pretty boring fight since fitch is fighting.. however lets not forget that BJ Penn is fighting as well, and i think if the right bj shows up this fight will be outstanding.

Bisping vs Rivera : i think this will be a pretty entertaining fight because of the brawler vs counter striker styles. hopefully will be a big KO or tko

G-sot vs Siver : Not a fan of G-sot but i know a lot of people are and i think hes gonna eat siver

Condit Vs Lytle : potential FOTY in my opinion. i mean cmon name the last fight either of these guys were in that wasnt entertaining

and even some of the prelims look sick, i dont understand how anybody could think this isnt gonna shape up to be a good card

Pretty much a spot on post. Sotiropoulos vs. Siver is a surprisingly interesting fight just because Siver will be the best striker Sotiropoulos has ever faced. Not exactly expecting Siver to pull it off' date=' but it'll be interesting.

Condit vs. Lytle is such a stellar match up I'm just hoping it won't get lost in the hype - I'm looking at you Guillard vs. Stephens. Rivera vs. Bisping is a really hard sell for a PPV co-main event. But at the end of the day I do understand that Bisping is an international superstar. And any fight with Fitch, regardless of who his opponent is, has the potential to be a slowly paced, grind-em-out affair.[/quote']

Agreed.... I dont think the PPV buy rate for this card is going to be all that good.... Over here anyhow... Just cause of the names.. (Fitch / Bisping)...

Is this event free in the US / Canada...?

Archived