Joe Stevenson = done?

everlast69

Tired of people saying that all done UFC fighters should go to SF' date=' comp in Strikeforce is just as hard as comp in the UFC.[/quote']

Yeah if they fight the champs in Strikeforce maybe. Strikeforce just has no depth. That's why contenders get title fights with a one fight win streak. Or after losing if you're Brett Rogers. Strikeforce would go out of business if certain fighters stopped wanting to be big fish in a small pond - what's up Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler? If Gilbert Melendez jumps ship I'd be excited too. He's already cleaned out the pathetic excuse of the lightweight division Strikeforce has.

Yeah if they fight the champs in Strikeforce maybe. Strikeforce just has no depth. That's why contenders get title fights with a one fight win streak. Or after losing if you're Brett Rogers. Strikeforce would go out of business if certain fighters stopped wanting to be big fish in a small pond - what's up Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler? If Gilbert Melendez jumps ship I'd be excited too. He's already cleaned out the pathetic excuse of the lightweight division Strikeforce has.

Nick needs to come back

Tired of people saying that all done UFC fighters should go to SF' date=' comp in Strikeforce is just as hard as comp in the UFC.[/quote']

The only div that SF has that is better then the UFC's is HW.

As for Joe. He is a gatekeeper at best.

I wouldnt be suprised when he loses next he gets the chop.

i don't think joe needs to go down to featherweight' date=' i dont think he can make that weight..joe will be a good gatekeeper for the ufc[/quote']

completely disagree with your post sir..

Joe would benefit from moving to featherweight. He'd be alot faster than he is now, and hed have a good build. That is always a possibility for him..in the future.

Archived