What is the most pathetic 5 round loss by a challenger in the UFC?

Tiberius

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. At least Hardy tried to fight and attacked instead of running scared for 5 rounds like several others.

Dan Hardy spent most of the time on his back.

You put Demian Maia as an option, I think that he should not be there. He wanted to fight but Anderson Silva didn't want to fight him.

Dan Hardy spent most of the time on his back.

You put Demian Maia as an option' date=' I think that he should not be there. He wanted to fight but Anderson Silva didn't want to fight him.[/quote']

No Maia not only belongs on the poll but I voted for him. The way he threw himself on his back while Silva just looked at him like he was a piece of **** and waited for him to get back up was a disgrace. Maia should have got a 2 year ban from the sport for that and forced to repay everyone who purchased that PPV.

No Maia not only belongs on the poll but I voted for him. The way he threw himself on his back while Silva just looked at him like he was a piece of **** and waited for him to get back up was a disgrace. Maia should have got a 2 year ban from the sport for that and forced to repay everyone who purchased that PPV.

anderson was stalling just as much as maia was stalling

No I watched the fight and no one' date=' including the judges, thought it was a draw. In fact, the judges were unanimous in their view that Maia failed miserably in his attempt to win the title.[/quote']

the same goes for anderson, he failed in defending it. as much hype as anderson was building up saying this and that he failed at backing it up. sorry to burst your bubble.

the same goes for anderson' date=' he failed in defending it. as much hype as anderson was building up saying this and that he failed at backing it up. sorry to burst your bubble.[/quote']

No. When you get a break from your minimum wage job go and look up the words "challenger" and "champion" then come back and read this thread again you dumb ****.

hahahahaha. okay buddy' date=' when your boss talks **** about your performance maybe that tells you something. silva looked just as much a fool.[/quote']

No minimum wage dummy. Wrong again. Go back to your meaningless minimum wage job and behave yourself before your boss forms the view you are too incompetent to even get that right.

No minimum wage dummy. Wrong again. Go back to your meaningless minimum wage job and behave yourself before your boss forms the view you are too incompetent to even get that right.

hahahaha. damn bro you good at this internet trash talk. you are now labled as a 100% nerd. i feel bad for you son, just because you got picked on and tasted toilet water your whole life dont mean you need to take it out on everyone. not everyone is against you.

Leites is the obvious choice. His only game plan was to repeatedly throw himself on his back and refuse to attempt to fight standing at all. Worst performance I have ever seen in a title fight for sure. Maia was pretty bad but with him it was mostly a complete lack of skills to compete at that level, not a lack of effort. He did try to take Silva down and threw some punches. He just failed miserably. The first three rounds of the Maia vs Silva fight was one of my favorite performances from Anderson. He switched fighting styles about six times and landed punches to the face with every one. He did turn it off for the last couple of rounds and just stopped trying but he showed in the first three that he was on a whole nother level. Obviously he should have finished the fight but Maia is way more to blame than Silva. Still Leites = worst title challenger ever.

hahahaha. damn bro you good at this internet trash talk. you are now labled as a 100% nerd. i feel bad for you son' date=' just because you got picked on and tasted toilet water your whole life dont mean you need to take it out on everyone. not everyone is against you.[/quote']

There is a life of more pain ahead of you. You will continue to embarrass yourself and be overpaid in minimum wage jobs lol

No. When you get a break from your minimum wage job go and look up the words "challenger" and "champion" then come back and read this thread again you dumb ****.

LOL, you are an idiot. It was a pretty simple mma discussion and you start insulting him. Oh well. Trolls are gonna troll.

no ways man your future is awesome. dream come true for you' date=' hey maybe you could hook me up with tthe benefits you will get once you are mod. sounds like a plan?[/quote']

Do you get a bonus if you collect a certain amount of trolleys from the shopping mall carpark?

No' date=' but you get a forum cred bonus for every time you start on argument, especially in the UFC section because thats where all the badboys are.

So keep up the good work.[/quote']

Go on. Go and make yourself useful. Go and help him round up the trolleys in the carpark! lmao

LMAO' date=' you are so hilarious and cool. I bet you have a really loud exhaust on your car like all the badboys have.[/quote']

I am kind of jealous of you Tiberius. Because while the rest of us are working our boring mimimum wage jobs' date=' you will be making Anderson Silva money as a mod on this forum.

You might also get the $60000 forum badboy of year award from Dana White.[/quote']

All I get is the knowledge that I will always be a winner, and lesser lights like you and the minimum wage security clown will always be losers.

All I get is the knowledge that I will always be a winner' date=' and lesser lights like you and the minimum wage security clown will always be losers.[/quote']

Calm down cowboy. What makes u a winner? Is it the badboy image, or the tough guy walk. I really wanna find out so that I can be as cool as you.

Im assuming you are laughing at your own lame pics by posting that gif.

Indeed. I get plenty of laughs from minimum wage know nothing clowns who post on here how this guy did great against GSP/Silva and how much they know about MMA and the UFC bla bla bla. It's quite funny from where I am sitting.

Indeed. I get plenty of laughs from minimum wage know nothing clowns who post on here how this guy did great against GSP/Silva and how much they know about MMA and the UFC bla bla bla. It's quite funny from where I am sitting.

That is unfortunately the problem with this forum. People are way too up tight and have lost their ability to laugh and its full of knowledge nazis who like to prove " I know more than you because" instead of just having a laugh and enjoying the sport.

Its really unlike any other forum I have been on..

Yeah my future seems ok. I can read and right' date=' make good money, and know the difference between the words "champion" and "challenger".[/quote']

I must have missed something here. Hopefully.

Also, it's Leites for sure. Hardy shouldn't even be there. He came to fight, hes just nowhere near as skilled.

That is unfortunately the problem with this forum. People are way too up tight and have lost their ability to laugh and its full of knowledge nazis who like to prove " I know more than you because" instead of just having a laugh and enjoying the sport.

Its really unlike any other forum I have been on..

I dun told you go collect the trolleys!

GLA260511TROL15_1_t325.jpg

I must have missed something here. Hopefully.

Also' date=' it's Leites for sure. Hardy shouldn't even be there. He came to fight, hes just nowhere near as skilled.[/quote']

Well spotted lol

Cool' date=' label me with trolley jokes.

If you had learnt to spell before you try and troll someone about your language skills then you insults might not be so weak.

You fail[/quote']

So how much did my typo/miss spelling add to your weekly pay check?

You look like a fit young man with a recent join date and a need to earn some money to go and buy some dope. Go and help the lads collect some trolleys. This thread is now about trolley collectors! lol

835515-trolley.jpg

A trolley collector that knows more about reading and writing than you! :D

You must be really bad at your job and probably even at life in general.

A trolley collector that knows more about reading and writing than you! :D

You must be really bad at your job and probably even at life in general.

You must hang on tightly to my typo/miss spelling. It is definitely going to improve your prospects in life... lol

Archived