Rogan and Goldie appreciation thread

dumbkidsthesedays

This is where you can appreciate our beloved UFC commentators.

I mean I see all the hate but honestly.. would you rather have the strikeforce commentators?? lol Shamrock? ahahaha

I don't know who does Bellator but the few events i've watched of them those guys are alright. . .

But anyone lets appreciate the awesomeness and the laughs that Rogan and Goldie give us here in this thread !!

GO

They're ok most of the time. Actually, let me correct that.

Joe Rogan is ok most of the time. He knows his stuff enough to do the job. A lot of long time fans know just as much. But there are 2 things he needs to work on. First, he's biased as ****. Just look at the Jake Shields fight. Second, he starts yelling about nothing. A fighter is about to start to think about attempting to maybe set up a submission and Rogan acts like the fight is all over.

Goldberg on the other hand is just plain horrible. All he does is read adds. Whenever he tries to open his mouth about MMA he just makes himself look like a moron.

"Oh my God!"

"Looking to finish!"

"Vicious combination!"

"And it is all over!"

"*Shouts the name of the fighter that's winning*"

They should just have Goldie record these statements and it'll be like he never left. I'm sure I've missed some but not many.

Joe on the other hand needs to find the balance between getting too into detail about things that MIGHT happen and what is actually happening. HOWEVER!

I'd rather have their commentary than Strikeforce commentary. In honesty I'd rather if Bas comes to be the 3rd commentator.

Rogan is just plain ****ing awesome. He knows his **** in the striking department because of his Tae Kwon Do background (Multiple title holder in multiple weight classes from LW to HW). Also he is a brown belt under Eddie bravo in jiu Jitsu. I love the amount of detail he puts into explaining things because it just further educates the general public. Goldie is dumb but he is FAR too funny because of that for me to want him to be replaced. Goldie is always ****ing up and usually has me in tears laughing at some point during nearly every ppv. Anyways, thats my thoughts on it. All I know is, thank Allah that we don't have that Strikeforce group doing our commentating.

Rogan is just plain ****ing awesome. He knows his **** in the striking department because of his Tae Kwon Do background (Multiple title holder in multiple weight classes from LW to HW). Also he is a brown belt under Eddie bravo in jiu Jitsu. I love the amount of detail he puts into explaining things because it just further educates the general public. Goldie is dumb but he is FAR too funny because of that for me to want him to be replaced. Goldie is always ****ing up and usually has me in tears laughing at some point during nearly every ppv. Anyways' date=' thats my thoughts on it. All I know is, thank Allah that we don't have that Strikeforce group doing our commentating.[/quote']

+1

This is where you can appreciate our beloved UFC commentators.

I mean I see all the hate but honestly.. would you rather have the strikeforce commentators?? lol Shamrock? ahahaha

I don't know who does Bellator but the few events i've watched of them those guys are alright. . .

But anyone lets appreciate the awesomeness and the laughs that Rogan and Goldie give us here in this thread !!

GO

Goldberg can take a hike what with his "Pig English" stuff gets stuck in my head. LOL Rogan is the man, more entertaining than some fights. What do you think they pay him?

Archived