Jones would crush Franklin and Forrest too.

ThirstForBLOOD

I think Forrest would be a good fight for Jones. Everyone acts like Forrest isnt a threat.

When Griffin got bi@tch slapped by Silva and TKO'd himself with his back on the mat.., hard to live down. The only way Forrest could beat JBJ would be if he is 100% ready psychologically. Otherwise Jones will drub him.

I'm gonna get hate for this but jones isnt that good he hasnt fought a really good wrestler or striker yet and for some reason everyone thinks he's the next big thing.

Vlad Matyushenko and Hammil are good wrestlers and Vera is a good striker. Sure there are better wrestlers and strikers out there but he ran these guys over unlike anyone else ever has.

Jones is going to destroy Bader...

Go ahead and mark it down though people will still say he hasn't fought anyone but cans when Bader ends up the next victim. Bader is legit but he's outclassed against Jones. Sadly when he gets destroyed he will end up a can and somehow will no longer be a "good wrestler" or "heavy handed"

People are completely ****ing ridiculous.

Vlad Matyushenko and Hammil are good wrestlers and Vera is a good striker. Sure there are better wrestlers and strikers out there but he ran these guys over unlike anyone else ever has.

Jones is going to destroy Bader...

Go ahead and mark it down though people will still say he hasn't fought anyone but cans when Bader ends up the next victim. Bader is legit but he's outclassed against Jones. Sadly when he gets destroyed he will end up a can and somehow will no longer be a "good wrestler" or "heavy handed"

People are completely ****ing ridiculous.

If jones totally dominates Bader then i will think other wise, but I honestly dont think Bader is that heavy handed. But i assume Bader will win by tko or ud.

I think Bader has great wrestling but i never thought he had genuine one punch ko power but i think he will beat jones.

Good luck with that :)

Oh yeah and you can have heavy hands without ONE punch knockout ability. 95 percent of knockouts are from more then a single punch... Penn doesn't knock too many people out with one single punch but to say he's not heavy handed is just stupid.

When Griffin got bi@tch slapped by Silva and TKO'd himself with his back on the mat..' date=' hard to live down. The only way Forrest could beat JBJ would be if he is 100% ready psychologically. Otherwise Jones will drub him.[/quote']

Yes but he took it harder to Silva then alot of his other opponents have. And Anderson Silva is a world class fighter, I gaurentee you Griffin would land some shots on jon jones..and if jones decided to take it to the ground...Griffin is not bad off his back. Im not saying Griffin would win, I dont even know how Griffin is going to perform in his fight with Franklin. But if hes a problem for Shogun, hes a problem for Jones.

Yeah, he probably would, I think Forrest Griffin would have a better chance of defeating Jon Jones than Rich Franklin would because of his BJJ off his back. One weakness I've seen from Jones is while he's on top trying to do ground and pound he leaves himself open for a submission (usually an armbar) and also sometimes leaves himself open for a guillotine choke when he goes for a takedown.

I'm gonna get hate for this but jones isnt that good he hasnt fought a really good wrestler or striker yet and for some reason everyone thinks he's the next big thing.

He has fought a really good wrestler in Hamill and a really good striker (probably the best pure stand up striker in the LHW) in Vera, and a well rounded tough Bonnar.

What we haven't seen is him in trouble! We don't know how he'll react to being the nail instead of the hammer. This is where Franklin and even Forrest have the biggest edge on Jones.

That's the only ? mark.

Archived