UFC Newsletter

faenskap

I've been trying to sign up for the UFC newsletter for months.

I've used different e-mails, different browsers, and different computers. Not once have I gotten anything from the UFC.

To top it off, now the UFC is coming to Seattle and I don't have a presale code. I'm not going to join the fight club just to get tickets for this one event. It could be a long time before they come back up here and I don't have that kind of money.

I've seen other posts throughout the web complaining about the same problem dating back several months ago. Are they ever going to fix this problem or do they just not care?

I've been trying to sign up for the UFC newsletter for months.

I've used different e-mails' date=' different browsers, and different computers. Not once have I gotten anything from the UFC.

To top it off, now the UFC is coming to Seattle and I don't have a presale code. I'm not going to join the fight club just to get tickets for this one event. It could be a long time before they come back up here and I don't have that kind of money.

I've seen other posts throughout the web complaining about the same problem dating back several months ago. Are they ever going to fix this problem or do they just not care?[/quote']

I got it free with an @yahoo address. Check your spam to see if it went there.

Archived