Who will you be rooting for Forrest or Rich?

reapers_bane

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
both guys are very likeable but Forrest needs this win more

I'm not so sure.

I think Franklin is closer to the end of his career than Griffin is.

A win over Griffin puts him knocking on the door to a title shot, whereas a loss may completely eliminate him from the title picture forever.

Franklin has more momentum tho

While that's true, Forrest is coming off a 15-month (give or take) layoff.

If he loses, it could be attributed to ring rust, and also that Franklin is a top fighter.

Either way, I'd be happiest seeing this end in a very close, highly contested decision.

I think thats what will happen anyway!

Ya never know.

I disagree with them being 'overrated', though.

If anything, I think they're both underrated by a lot of people.

Franklin has only ever lost to the cream of the crop, and Griffin is capable of beating anyone on any given day.

Ya never know.

I disagree with them being 'overrated'' date=' though.

If anything, I think they're both underrated by a lot of people.

Franklin has only ever lost to the cream of the crop, and Griffin is capable of beating anyone on any given day.[/quote']

Hmm somewhere I think we have had this debate before! But yea maybe overated was a bit harsh. But I think Underated might be a bit much. But I still believe neither one could beat Thiago..... And I don't see Page losing to Forrest again.

I really like both fighters and think they are both underrated. All of their losses have been to top guys. I really can't decide because they are basically the same fighter. They are both really tough, slow but powerful strikers with good kicks and underrated ground games. I just hope that they have an epic battle that goes the distance. Should be a war.

How can you not like rich franklin......or forrest griffon... i cant pick becuase i dont wanna jinx one fighter or ther other....they are both sooo likeable that i cant even bring myself to admit on might eliminate the other...totally sux cuz they both really need to win....

If i had to pick...im gunna say 51% rich and 49% forrest..cuz they are really both class acts and great fighters with very good careers...

Your going to see a great fight with alot of respect for each other before and after the fight...I kinda think these are the kind of guys that represent the UFC....well except when forrest ran away after getting humiliated by anderson silva.....lol

Archived