UFC's Most Talented FIGHTERS?!?!?

slimchin

soo there is so many different opinions on who the best fighters are....but i wanna know who u guys see as the most talented fighters in each of the ufc's divisions...most talented in all areas of the game and who u could one day see being a champion or if they already are a champion....

my personal opinion....

batamweights- dominick cruz and miguel torres

featherweights- jose aldo of course....and hominick and im not jumping on the bandwagon been a fan since he fought yves back in 06

lightweights- pettis and cerrone(favorite fighter)

welterweights- dont like him but its hard to argue gsp not being the most talented fighter of all

middles- this is tough alot of awesome fighters but alot of these guys arent really well rounded....i'd say silva, marquardt and belcher bc i think this dude has a real bright future

LHW- jonny bones and in maybe a year or two once he gets his stand up at a top level-phil davis

HW- cain or jds...dont know which fighter has a better ground game...probly jds...we need to see this fight

soo there is so many different opinions on who the best fighters are....but i wanna know who u guys see as the most talented fighters in each of the ufc's divisions...most talented in all areas of the game and who u could one day see being a champion or if they already are a champion....

my personal opinion....

batamweights- dominick cruz and miguel torres

featherweights- jose aldo of course....and hominick and im not jumping on the bandwagon been a fan since he fought yves back in 06

lightweights- pettis and cerrone(favorite fighter)

welterweights- dont like him but its hard to argue gsp not being the most talented fighter of all

middles- this is tough alot of awesome fighters but alot of these guys arent really well rounded....i'd say silva' date=' marquardt and belcher bc i think this dude has a real bright future

LHW- jonny bones and in maybe a year or two once he gets his stand up at a top level-phil davis

HW- [b']cain or jds...dont know which fighter has a better ground game...probly jds...we need to see this fight[/b]

i think cain is a purble belt under dave camerillo.

Agreed...^... Only 2 out of his last 8 fights have been finishes...

Hardly "exciting" & "champ" material....:)

but gsp is still much more respected than asilva......but look at asilvas fights they are always exciting even if he is actin a fool....and he has defended his belt more times than gsp....i wanna see gsp get beatin up for 4 rounds and win it in the 5th...or knock someone out makin them look stupid....he has the skill set to do this...but he DOESNT

but gsp is still much more respected than asilva......but look at asilvas fights they are always exciting even if he is actin a fool....and he has defended his belt more times than gsp....i wanna see gsp get beatin up for 4 rounds and win it in the 5th...or knock someone out makin them look stupid....he has the skill set to do this...but he DOESNT

I remember one blogger saying that the GSP now is a watered version of his old self courtesy of Greg Jackson. Apparently, he is right. His bitter defeat in the hands of Matt Serra changed him- and I don't mean that in a positive sense.

Well a few things... I doubt wether Safe Pierre is more "respected" then Anderson.... Thats an open debate in itself...

Silva has a superior fight style that is more creative & fan friendly.. I agree...

As for you wanting to see Safe Pierre getting beat up for 4 rounds... Well Shields may diminate for 4 rounds via "blanket"... BUT i dont think so about the KO...

As for safe Pierre pulling out a savage KO.... I doubt that will ever happen....

Phil Nurse teaches him behund closed doors & Freddy Roach tought him the art of Jab n Run.... Hardly KO material...

I remember one blogger saying that the GSP now is a watered version of his old self courtesy of Greg Jackson. Apparently' date=' he is right. His bitter defeat in the hands of Matt Serra changed him- and I don't mean that in a positive sense.[/quote']

fighting to win......good for him not good for us

Well a few things... I doubt wether Safe Pierre is more "respected" then Anderson.... Thats an open debate in itself...

Silva has a superior fight style that is more creative & fan friendly.. I agree...

As for you wanting to see Safe Pierre getting beat up for 4 rounds... Well Shields may diminate for 4 rounds via "blanket"... BUT i dont think so about the KO...

As for safe Pierre pulling out a savage KO.... I doubt that will ever happen....

Phil Nurse teaches him behund closed doors & Freddy Roach tought him the art of Jab n Run.... Hardly KO material...

ahhahaha the jab and run...utilized to perfection against koscheck

Why do people over look Struve so much? Like i think he is comical to look at but in 2 years time he is going to be unstoppable. He is so good right now and he is only like 20-21 years old. He will be the HW champion for a long time. Cain, Lesnar, Junior who ever will not hold a candle to Struve in a few years time.

Why do people over look Struve so much? Like i think he is comical to look at but in 2 years time he is going to be unstoppable. He is so good right now and he is only like 20-21 years old. He will be the HW champion for a long time. Cain' date=' Lesnar, Junior who ever will not hold a candle to Struve in a few years time.[/quote']

actually ur right bro i cant believe i forgot about....now that i think about him he is probly the best up and comer in the division...6"11 and getting so much better every fight....great kickboxing and bjj is good and improving...plus the dude is super tough and really young and in a couple of years will probly have to cut to 265....feel stupid for not including him....

actually ur right bro i cant believe i forgot about....now that i think about him he is probly the best up and comer in the division...6"11 and getting so much better every fight....great kickboxing and bjj is good and improving...plus the dude is super tough and really young and in a couple of years will probly have to cut to 265....feel stupid for not including him....

I can't wait till Struve hits the horsemeat.

On a side note in 2-3 years time i think Struve V Jones will be the biggest fight in the HW division. I can imagine these guys will rule the division with an iron fist.

I can't wait till Struve hits the horsemeat.

On a side note in 2-3 years time i think Struve V Jones will be the biggest fight in the HW division. I can imagine these guys will rule the division with an iron fist.

dude that will be awesome....and yes i see jon jones at like 245 or 250 in a couple years....

& Safe Pierre couldnt even finish a bloke with 1 eye..... & he had 4 rounds to do it....

Silva finishes a man who was jacked up on whoha's. Yet Grease Mcduff couldn't finish his last 7 opponents. Seriously how do people think that man is p4p 1. Silva is obvious the most naturally talented fighter in MMA.

Silva finishes a man who was jacked up on whoha's. Yet Grease Mcduff couldn't finish his last 7 opponents. Seriously how do people think that man is p4p 1. Silva is obvious the most naturally talented fighter in MMA.

exactly man....i mean look at silvas body its not like the dude is some freak...he isnt rreally even built at all....just pure skill

Yeah its weird, the thing is you cant actually dominate GSP lol His wrestling is that good. He is much less exciting but the argument could be made thats because he dominates his opponents so easily at times... you pretty much have to hope its your night with the ''puncher's chance'' :P Silva on the other hand can be dominated (Sonnen ofc) due to his style and lack of wrestling but it makes for a much more exciting fight since theres much more risk invovled.

I'm not really a fan or either but these two guys are the most talented in MMA but for VERY different reasons, GSP - Athletisim and discipline, Silva - Sheer technique and a natural fighter.

Hahaha!! Grease Mcduff!! That is so F'n hilarious! Awesome man I love it!

Archived