What Will Make You Take A Life?

Manho

Aye! But what about killing somebody over money? What about your hard earned money over business dealings that just went to a scheming partner. I know that is not justifiable under the law' date=' but it should be..[/quote']

Geez... I know i wouldnt personally kill to get revenge...In this instance.... Cause i stil wouldnt get my money back....

BUT i can be very sinister.... I would make his life a misery & do everything in my powers to make him end himself... Even go as far as handing him the rope ..so to speak...

& i would also bed his wife , sister & daughters & film it.... Just cause i can...

Then take all his assets & let the bum live in squalar.....

I could do more if i really wanted.... That would be the tip of the ice-burg....:)

Aye! But what about killing somebody over money? What about your hard earned money over business dealings that just went to a scheming partner. I know that is not justifiable under the law' date=' but it should be..[/quote']

If I was an Escobar type kingpin maybe

Geez... I know i wouldnt personally kill to get revenge...In this instance.... Cause i stil wouldnt get my money back....

BUT i can be very sinister.... I would make his life a misery & do everything in my powers to make him end himself... Even go as far as handing him the rope ..so to speak...

& i would also bed his wife ' date=' sister & daughters & film it.... Just cause i can...

Then take all his assets & let the bum live in squalar.....

I could do more if i really wanted.... That would be the tip of the ice-burg....:)[/quote']

Honestly, it's something I don't think I can do. BUT if the situation such as these calls for it, I will reach in my dark side just to exact revenge. PAIN in the face of your most hated enemy cannot be savored if he is dead.

Honestly' date=' it's something I don't think I can do. BUT if the situation such as these calls for it, I will reach in my dark side just to exact revenge. PAIN in the face of your most hated enemy cannot be savored if he is dead.[/quote']

I agree... Brutal punishment & torture can be very fulfilling....

EG- Pulling their teeth out with pliers..... ice picking their spine... crushing then breaking off all their fingers...... dis-figuring limbs etc....

BUT is spending the rest of your life in lockdown the price you wana pay for a piece of pleasure...?

Maybe if you are terminally ill... & have nothing to live for.... BUT....

I agree... Brutal punishment & torture can be very fulfilling....

EG- Pulling their teeth out with pliers..... ice picking their spine... crushing then breaking off all their fingers...... dis-figuring limbs etc....

BUT is spending the rest of your life in lockdown the price you wana pay for a piece of pleasure...?

Maybe if you are terminally ill... & have nothing to live for.... BUT....

LOL! Bro, these are Clive Barker's and Hannibal Lecter's wet dreams!! BTW, my prsonal favorite is ice picking the spine- with a dash of skin peeling in the genital area...

LOL! Bro' date=' these are Clive Barker's and Hannibal Lecter's wet dreams!! BTW, my prsonal favorite is ice picking the spine- with a dash of skin peeling in the genital area...[/quote']

Yeah... There are truely unique methods & ways to torture & maim....

All quite fun & amusing also....

Skin peeling of the genitals sounds ace.... How about acid in the eyes..?

OR swallowing acid & then downing some razor blades... So you bleed inside out...?

Yeah... There are truely unique methods & ways to torture & maim....

All quite fun & amusing also....

Skin peeling of the genitals sounds ace.... How about acid in the eyes..?

OR swallowing acid & then downing some razor blades... So you bleed inside out...?

LOL! Painful wouldn't even begin to describe the feeling as to how one being subjected to all these torture. But if I am to describe all these forms of avenues of torment, I can sum it up in one word- CLASSIK!

LOL!! WTF were these "persons" thinking?? Sometimes I don't wanna go through their head and understand them' date=' coz there is such a thing as totally understanding them even to the point of empathizing with them.[/quote']

Manson is a definate rare breed....

Funny this was brought up... There was an old thread made about Manson... & i started it off by saying he was innocent as he didnt actually kill anybody...

Next thing... BOOM... People were all over it.....Started a storm....

Manson is a definate rare breed....

Funny this was brought up... There was an old thread made about Manson... & i started it off by saying he was innocent as he didnt actually kill anybody...

Next thing... BOOM... People were all over it.....Started a storm....

LOL!! Is he or his family member still alive?? For all you know the guy who started the thread could be any of them or a relative. Where was this thread made? Here in the UFC forum??

LOL!! Is he or his family member still alive?? For all you know the guy who started the thread could be any of them or a relative. Where was this thread made? Here in the UFC forum??

Manson himself is still kicking... In his 70's now...

& the thread was made on here... by MrDevil himself....It had a few posts on it also...

It was a real barnburner....:)

Aye' date=' life insurance indeed! I say monetary gain would be a driving force for someone to kill![/quote']

Bro indeed... How many have tried & succeeded... & how many have FAILED...?

Ive heard of the old faking the disappearance also....to claim some $$$ in life insurance...... Then head to a country with no extradition treaty... This i have to try....

Bro indeed... How many have tried & succeeded... & how many have FAILED...?

Ive heard of the old faking the disappearance also....to claim some $$$ in life insurance...... Then head to a country with no extradition treaty... This i have to try....

Aye! Murder is not fail-safe, bro! And yes, might as well capture the best of both worlds- get rid of your degenerate enemy and make money on the side!

[/b]

Aye! Murder is not fail-safe' date=' bro! And yes, might as well capture the best of both worlds- get rid of your degenerate enemy and make money on the side![/quote']

Well one of the best ways to "get rid' of somebody.... is either a drive by in an isolated street...

OR

Get them abducted & put some concrete boots on them & send them out to see....

All done properly though... With no witnesses or traceable DNA....

Ive heard feeding them to pigs also.... BUT i dont know how full proof that is...

Well one of the best ways to "get rid' of somebody.... is either a drive by in an isolated street...

OR

Get them abducted & put some concrete boots on them & send them out to see....

All done properly though... With no witnesses or traceable DNA....

Ive heard feeding them to pigs also.... BUT i dont know how full proof that is...

1. driveby- gangsta style. Talking about old mob days.

2. Concrete boots and send them to the sea- How suspected stool pigeons are executed by kingpins

3. pig feeding- very SNATCH (Brad Pitt) and HANNIBAL. Messy and gooey...

1. driveby- gangsta style. Talking about old mob days.

2. Concrete boots and send them to the sea- How suspected stool pigeons are executed by kingpins

3. pig feeding- very SNATCH (Brad Pitt) and HANNIBAL. Messy and gooey...

All 3 are very affective & used by real mobsters & debt collectors efficiently...

& Snatch & Hannibal-the whole series were all ace... shin is a big fan... Anthony Hopkin's has to be one of my fav actors...

All 3 are very affective & used by real mobsters & debt collectors efficiently...

& Snatch & Hannibal-the whole series were all ace... shin is a big fan... Anthony Hopkin's has to be one of my fav actors...

And more reasons for me to think we were seperated at birth! Don't you just love him as Hannibal Lecter! Nobody can breath life into the character of Hannibal like Anthony Hopkins can. Guy gave me nightmares just watching him taunt Special Agent Starling!

And more reasons for me to think we were seperated at birth! Don't you just love him as Hannibal Lecter! Nobody can breath life into the character of Hannibal like Anthony Hopkins can. Guy gave me nightmares just watching him taunt Special Agent Starling!

Bloody oath.... When he says "hello Clarice"... The way he says it & how well he plays his charachter... is just ace....

& how he feeds the blokes brain to the other cop & Clarice.... Pure poetry my friend....:)

Something about the way he delivers his line. Nefarious and sinister! BTW, many character actors were considered for this role including Al Pacino but was eventually bump. Though can't imagine Pacino delivering Hannibal's lines! "Say hello to my little friend, Clarice!"

Something about the way he delivers his line. Nefarious and sinister! BTW' date=' many character actors were considered for this role including Al Pacino but was eventually bump. Though can't imagine Pacino delivering Hannibal's lines! "Say hello to my little friend, Clarice!"[/quote']

So true... I dare say Pacino could of pulled it off... It's just that , that particular role suits Hopkin's to a tee...

Can you imagine Hannibal without Hopkin's.... ?

It wouldnt be the same...

So true... I dare say Pacino could of pulled it off... It's just that ' date=' that particular role suits Hopkin's to a tee...

Can you imagine Hannibal without Hopkin's.... ?

It wouldnt be the same...[/quote']

Aye! Anthony Hopkins was born for that role! Hannibal is Hopkins!

BTW, indulge me for a minute. Are you familiar with the movie character Han Solo from Star Wars? The guy who played it was Harrison Ford, right? Would you believe that 3 actors were considered for the role- Kurt Russel, Al Pacino and Christopher Walken. Man, Christopher Walken??!! Would you believe??

Aye! Anthony Hopkins was born for that role! Hannibal is Hopkins!

BTW' date=' indulge me for a minute. Are you familiar with the movie character Han Solo from Star Wars? The guy who played it was Harrison Ford, right? Would you believe that 3 actors were considered for the role- Kurt Russel, Al Pacino and Christopher Walken. Man, Christopher Walken??!! Would you believe??[/quote']

Bro, beleive it or not... shin has never seen a single ep or film Star Wars...

If any female (or male nowadays) in my family was raped. If that person was found they (male or female) would never make it to court. They would stay locked in my basement for a month or two. Knowing a few nurses and being an EMT I know enough to keep someone alive after most injuries, at least for a couple days. One of my favorite methods envolves a large hungry rat, a heated pan and the **** sphincter. It's all about thinking outside the box. Death of the person who committed that type of atrocity should be the release. As far as the "is it worth spending the rest of your life in prison" part; no one would ever find the body. It is not crime if you don't get caught.

I'm sure being a police officer anywhere can/will be dangerous' date=' Im wondering what are Canada's gun laws and violent crime rate?[/quote']

Very strict, and therefore relatively low becuase of it. There are still some problem area's, and violent crimes still occur, but overall it is pretty low.

whoever takes the last piece of the cornbread

LMFAO! win.

----------------

And to awnser the OP, i would only kill if i needed to, but i wouldnt hesitate at all. It wouldnt bug me in the slightest, IF it were justified.

Archived