Jon Jones feeling the pressure?

GstarUk

An upset Jon Jones responds to Aaron Simpson:

Aaron Simpson tweets: "I don't think jon jones has any idea what he is getting into with Bader. I hope he is up for it."

Jon Jones tweets: "Didn't you lose your last 2 fights? Please don't piss me off, I actually have respect for Ryan. Don't you have a fight scheduled? Focus ...on yourself instead of weather I'm ready or not? Are you familiar with the strike policy in baseball?"

First Silva now Simpson.

Jones is gettin really up tight lately.

I don't blame the guy, and actually find it a little refreshing. He has been targetted since day one, first by idiot fans, then the "press" started to chime in playing to the idiot fans, and now other fighters are taking shots. He has every right to respond and so far he has done so in the right way. No insults or stupid trash talk, just good smack.

He is right too, Aaron Simpson should be worried about keeping his job more than propping up his buddy and taking shots at someone he has nothing to do with.

I don't blame the guy' date=' and actually find it a little refreshing. He has been targetted since day one, first by idiot fans, then the "press" started to chime in playing to the idiot fans, and now other fighters are taking shots. He has every right to respond and so far he has done so in the right way. No insults or stupid trash talk, just good smack.

He is right too, Aaron Simpson should be worried about keeping his job more than propping up his buddy and taking shots at someone he has nothing to do with.[/quote']

+1

He's allowed to get pissed off when some nobody is talking about him like he's looking past Bader. He said he isn't, he's clearly hyped for the fight.

If people didn't make idiotic comments they wouldn't get angry replies.

Anyway, Bones is gonna rip Bader's head off then **** down his neck.

which Cain?

Velasquez. They all went to ASU on the wrestling team together, Aaron was the coach at the time. I know can does a lot of stuff at AKA, but does stuff with Bader and those guys at their new gym the opened after leaving Arizona Combat Sports.

Jones stalks his opponents training partners and friends. He should just stay out of it. What is so wrong with what Simpson said?

If simpson wrote that on Jone's twitter that's another story. JBJ needs to chill out.

yeah and Bones cant call Simpson out on being focused on his stuff when he is on twitter saying stuff to Simpson as well.

Bader is going to get his clock cleaned and i think jones is going to make an example out of him...Bader is a tough guy....but thats all he has going for him...jones is way to slick and technical and will pick him apart then poof..some wild move that will baffle everyone.and lights out for bader....big time hurt!!!

jones wins 1:30 into the first round!!!....Bader wonders why everyone has gone home.....lol

Archived