Ufc 117.

Shady_Champ

You lucky bastard. So how did it feel to be in the same building as Anderson The Great?

Well my uncle lives in Oakland, and when i heard the event was coming there i bought two tickets and flew over 5-6 days prior too the event. I actually had seats up on a type of balcony where i could see right into the octagon and i was relatively close, and that place was electric, when people say you haven't seen an event until you see one live they are correct.

Well my uncle lives in Oakland' date=' and when i heard the event was coming there i bought two tickets and flew over 5-6 days prior too the event. I actually had seats up on a type of balcony where i could see right into the octagon and i was relatively close, and that place was electric, when people say you haven't seen an event until you see one live they are correct.[/quote']

Yeah I missed my best Chance to see Anderson. When they came to Chicago. It was Silva/Cote Kos/Alves and Werdum/JDS. Next time they come here I'm going.

Yeah I missed my best Chance to see Anderson. When they came to Chicago. It was Silva/Cote Kos/Alves and Werdum/JDS. Next time they come here I'm going.

It was worth every penny man i had an absolute blast! I'm not even a Silva fan but when he pulled off that submission the place erupted and even i was cheering!

RackMultipart.15025.0_display_image.jpg

ANDERSON BEAT BY A FLYING LEG SCISSOR. I would also like to add that Ryo Chonan is 18-12 and has lost to Phil Baroni. Yes that Phil Baroni that was just cut from UFC with a total MMA record of 13-13

Oh no, a sub from out of nowhere! That means that Ryo is undoubtedly superior to Anderson Silva!!!!!!!!

Just like when Werdum sub'd Fedor, that proved that Werdum is the completely better fighter and Fedor is terrible!!!!!!

/sarcasm.

Archived