Rashad Evans Knocks Out Shogun Rua!!!

RatedRSuperstar1406053149

Not a surprise at all.....Why? because he has the ability. Very quick hands, great footwork, and head movement, plus Shogun will be looking for take downs. Then BLAMMM! Another Knockout similar to the 1 Rashad put on Liddell. I'm not saying it will happen. Just saying it is possible. No one is Impervious to K.O.'s no matter what the Fanboi's say.

Countdown to UfcIsWhereItsAt comes in. 5....4....3....2....1

Lmao!

"What does Rashad do to knock him out? Shogun is god. His transitions are so smooth. I want to be under him when he does those transitions. His striking is so great. He has perfect accuracy, perfect power, perfect timing, and he MESSES DUDES up."

Lmao!

"What does Rashad do to knock him out? Shogun is god. His transitions are so smooth. I want to be under him when he does those transitions. His striking is so great. He has perfect accuracy' date=' perfect power, perfect timing, and he MESSES DUDES up."[/quote']

I like Shogun, but holy ****! The guy is like gay for him or something.

I think my reaction would be just a slow OMFG moment! I mean lets face it, most people who think Rashad is going to win, me included, think it will happen due to his wrestling, not his standing strikes.

Lmao!

"What does Rashad do to knock him out? Shogun is god. His transitions are so smooth. I want to be under him when he does those transitions. His striking is so great. He has perfect accuracy' date=' perfect power, perfect timing, and he MESSES DUDES up."[/quote']

Haha!

Not a surprise at all.....Why? because he has the ability. Very quick hands' date=' great footwork, and head movement, plus Shogun will be looking for take downs. Then BLAMMM! Another Knockout similar to the 1 Rashad put on Liddell. I'm not saying it will happen. Just saying it is possible. No one is Impervious to K.O.'s no matter what the Fanboi's say.[/quote']

Shogun knocked out Liddell too!

Archived