It's pretty pathetic that...

Shady_Champ

The highlight of Chael Sonnen's career is that he ALMOST beat Silva.

Hate to break it you Chael fanboys, but 2nd place doesn't mean **** in a fight Especially when 2nd is considered last in a fight.Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.

But hey keep on talking about how Sonnen almost won and Silva Almost lost and I'll keep talking about how Silva DID win and Sonnen DID Lose

Here's a song for Sonnen and his fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHax11lzkk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to break it you Chael fanboys' date=' but 2nd place doesn't mean **** in a fight Especially when 2nd is considered last in a fight.Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.

But hey keep on talking about how Sonnen almost won and Silva Almost lost and I'll keep talking about how Silva [b']DID[/b] win and Sonnen DID Lose

Here's a song for Sonnen and his fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGHax11lzkk

What you are saying is True. No if's and or buts. A loss is a loss. But he also showed how an Elite Freestyle ( leg grabber ) wrestler can shut Silva's game down completely. Now there are many Elite wrestlers who are learning and getting BJJ blackbelts. Unlike Sonnen who refuses to learn it, because he thinks it is ****. I have always said that Elite Freestyle wrestlers would be Silva's Kryptonite. (Not Hendo he is Greco Roman which is upperbody control and wrestling). I would advise Silva to work with some Wrestlers and learn it like GSP or he will lose.

I hear about the flying heel hook and that was 6 years ago. People still talk about how Sonnen almost beat Silva. Wanna sig bet on Vitor/Silva?

As much as I want prettyboy Silva to get KTFO, I just dont think It will happen.

But I hear you go on about GSP/Serra 4 years ago, so howabout an ACCOUNT bet on GSP/Sheilds.

If thats too harsh, then just a mix of an AVI/Sig bet.

you aint a forum hardass unless you sigbet everyone.

A butthurt Sonnen fan. It's funny how he said that UFC117 Silva vs Sonnen should be called Anderson's retirement party and he was the host' date=' yet he's the one who is in jeopardy of not fighting again.

As much as I want prettyboy Silva to get KTFO, I just dont think It will happen.

But I hear you go on about GSP/Serra 4 years ago, so howabout an ACCOUNT bet on GSP/Sheilds.

If thats too harsh, then just a mix of an AVI/Sig bet.

You don't hear me go on about Serra. I'll get back to you around fight time. More then likely I will. And there's nothing wrong with talking about your favorite fighters most recent fight. You can go on every page of this forum and there will be a past fight brought up. Just because you hate the result of it doesn't make it wrong. Learn to deal.

I approve this thread.

And I approve the Fail that is Chael Sonnen ®!

Your right Shady' date=' funny how Chael is the guy not fighting after 117.

Sure he can wrestle an injured A. Silva and [b']almost[/b] win. Too bad he was so hopped up on Testosterone.

Take a look at the Anderson Silva UFC cribs. You can plainly see testosterone, diuretics and syringes.

A butthurt Sonnen fan. It's funny how he said that UFC117 Silva vs Sonnen should be called Anderson's retirement party and he was the host' date=' yet he's the one who is in jeopardy of not fighting again.

You don't hear me go on about Serra. I'll get back to you around fight time. More then likely I will. And there's nothing wrong with talking about your favorite fighters most recent fight. You can go on every page of this forum and there will be a past fight brought up. Just because you hate the result of it doesn't make it wrong. Learn to deal.[/quote']

did you here me say one word about sonnen?

no.

im not making excuses for his lost whatsoever dude. silva won, sonnen lost. end of story.

one thing he did do right was expose silva for the pathetic excuse of a champion he is. "Oh, but he has 7 title defenses!" most of those fighters are cans, nothing special about them. Thales Leites isnt even in the UFC anymore.

Nor is Henderson.

Or Irvin.

Or Travis Lutter.

Or Cote.

notice how most of his wins are from fighters who are so ****** they couldnt even keep their UFC contracts?

the only decent fighters he has beat is Franklin, Leben, and Maia.

Pretty pathetic that your so obsessed with Anderson Silva that you find it necessary to trash the guy who threw him a beatdown to somehow restore his image in your twelve year old brain.

Yeah because trashing a respectful guy like Chael Sonnen is wring. That guy has never disrespected anyone. He didn't Talk mad **** about Anderson the Nogs and the whole culture and country of Brazil. He didn't steal a bunch of peoples money in his money laundering scheme. That guy deserves the utmost respect:rolleyes:

Yeah because trashing a respectful guy like Chael Sonnen is wring. That guy has never disrespected anyone. He didn't Talk mad **** about Anderson the Nogs and the whole culture and country of Brazil. He didn't steal a bunch of peoples money in his money laundering scheme. That guy deserves the utmost respect:rolleyes:

Let it go dude it's not worth it. Last time I checked Silva was fighting Belfort. What's with the crusade against Chael?

Yeah But it wears thin if its brought up almost every day.

And yes past fights always get brought up' date=' but you specificley bring up this one fight everyday.[/quote']

Prove that I bring this up everyday. Show me the last thread I made bringing this up. I only Bring it up in conversation when people say "Chael Beat him down for 41/2 rounds" ect ect. So please show me the last thread.

Otherwise you fail like Chael which rhymes with Fail Coincidence, I think not.

Not grasping at all just laying out the facts. Everyone seems to point the finger at Chael take a closer look at your hero. Plus there's this.

vdzn2w_medium.gif

I will respectfully close my eyes, plug my ears and go

"LALALALALALALA"

besides, my hero is BJ Penn, Anderson just happens to be the best fighter in the universe. Yup, even the aliens are afraid

You realize this is ENTERTAINMENT and people say these things to get reactions like this, to hype up the fight., or don't you realize that? Chael takes it further than most, but this is ENTERTAINMENT and talking like this is hype.

Did you get upset when Undertaker said he was gonna tombstone Kurt Angle too?

no.

im not making excuses for his lost whatsoever dude. silva won' date=' sonnen lost. end of story.

one thing he did do right was expose silva for the pathetic excuse of a champion he is. "Oh, but he has 7 title defenses!" most of those fighters are cans, nothing special about them. Thales Leites isnt even in the UFC anymore.

Nor is Henderson.

Or Irvin.

Or Travis Lutter.

Or Cote.

notice how most of his wins are from fighters who are so ****** they couldnt even keep their UFC contracts?

the only decent fighters he has beat is Franklin, Leben, and Maia.[/quote']

You just failed so hard here.. Thales and Cote were on 5 fight win streaks(Still waiting for Sonnen to do that in the UFC) Lutter just won TUF, but I'll give you him and Irvin as "cans". Dan Henderson didn't get cut, it was a contract dispute he was coming off of wins over Palhares Franklin and Bisping and was upset that he didn't get the next shot but Bisping would have if he won. Calling Hendo a can is stupid. He held The Pride MW and LHW titles at the same time.

You're also forgetting Griffin and Marquardt on your decent fighter list.

Franklin

Lutter - Terrible...

Marquardt

Franklin

Henderson

Irvin - Awful, Cut from the UFC

Cote - Cut from UFC

Leithies - Awful, Cut from UFC

Griffin

Maia - Just ducked Maia during the fight

Sonnen - 23 minuted of GnP... sure he lost but Ive never seen Aldo, GSP, or anyone else get beat up like that.

You're the one that got all hissy about me "thrashing" Chael like he deserves respect.

Chael is more of an MMA fighter than you, and me, and everyone on this forum so you should respect his fighting skills. I respect every fighters skills, but sometimes not thier personalities.

Chaels TRT, and his Money Laundering has nothing to do with his fighting, yet you somehow link it.

You're the one that got all hissy about me "thrashing" Chael like he deserves respect.

I wasn't hissy at all lmao whatever that means. I think my 11 year old sister uses that word. I was just trying to get to the bottom of your obsession over him. Which obviously stems from your obsession with the Zuffa product that is Anderson Silva.

no.

im not making excuses for his lost whatsoever dude. silva won' date=' sonnen lost. end of story.

[b']one thing he did do right was expose silva for the pathetic excuse of a champion he is.[/b] "Oh, but he has 7 title defenses!" most of those fighters are cans, nothing special about them. Thales Leites isnt even in the UFC anymore.

Nor is Henderson.

Or Irvin.

Or Travis Lutter.

Or Cote.

the only decent fighters he has beat is Franklin, Leben, and Maia.

So much fail in that. It is not even funny.

Silva lost 4 rounds and showed the heart of a TRUE champion and well you know what happened. What Silva did in that fight was legendary.

You forgot Forrest and you have to include Henderson (he did not get cut from the UFC)

The way he dominated and finished most of his UFC opponents counts for something.

You realize this is ENTERTAINMENT and people say these things to get reactions like this' date=' to hype up the fight., or don't you realize that? Chael takes it further than most, but this is ENTERTAINMENT and talking like this is hype.

[b']Did you get upset when Undertaker said he was gonna tombstone Kurt Angle too?[/b]

Well if the purpose of his **** talking was to hype up fans and get responses then aren't I doing what I'm supposed to do? And the bolded part was just dumb.

Franklin

Lutter - Terrible...

Marquardt

Franklin

Henderson

Irvin - Awful' date=' Cut from the UFC

[b']Cote - Cut from UFC 5 fight win streak at the time of the fight. Never fully recovered from the injury that occurred in the Silva fight.

Leites - Awful, Cut from UFC Was on a 5 win streak before fighting Anderson with wins over Marquardt and Mcfedries and was cut after losing to Sakara which wasn't fair but Dana was pissed about the Silva fight.[/b]

Griffin

Maia - Just ducked Maia during the fight

Sonnen - 23 minuted of GnP... sure he lost but Ive never seen Aldo, GSP, or anyone else get beat up like that.

And on the last one Fedor has been down before and had epic comebacks, that's what Champions do.

Chael is more of an MMA fighter than you' date=' and me, and everyone on this forum so you should respect his fighting skills. I respect every fighters skills, but sometimes not thier personalities.

Chaels TRT, and his Money Laundering has nothing to do with his fighting, yet you somehow link it.[/quote']

Still waiting on the link of the last Chael/Silva Thread I started since you said I start them everyday.

Well if the purpose of his **** talking was to hype up fans and get responses then aren't I doing what I'm supposed to do? And the bolded part was just dumb.

And on the last one Fedor has been down before and had epic comebacks' date=' that's what Champions do.[/quote']

So you admit it was epic? If that is the case then you must have some respect for Chael. Because for a comeback to be epic he had to have been in serious trouble... which he was and it would have to be against a great fighter... which it was because other wise it couldn't have been epic.

But it's ok you can keep lessening his victory with the constant trash you spew about his opponents.

The purpose of hyping a fight is so people will tune in and watch, there's no need for it to affect your life so badly that you need to constantly whine about it on forums every day for the 6 months after it.

Maybe you should go see a therapist who will help you with your anger towards Sonnen because he said something bad about Brazil or w/e it was to hype the fight.

I wasn't hissy at all lmao whatever that means. I think my 11 year old sister uses that word. I was just trying to get to the bottom of your obsession over him. Which obviously stems from your obsession with the Zuffa product that is Anderson Silva.

He's a great fun to watch entertaining fighter. That's my "Obsession" with him. Why does it bother you?

The purpose of hyping a fight is so people will tune in and watch' date=' there's no need for it to affect your life so badly that you need to constantly whine about it on forums every day for the 6 months after it.

Maybe you should go see a therapist who will help you with your anger towards Sonnen because he said something bad about Brazil or w/e it was to hype the fight.[/quote']

It doesn't affect my life. It's something I enjoy discussing. If you don't like it go start a thread about something you like discussing. It was Anderson's last fight. Would rather I talk about his 2nd to last fight? I also talk about his next fight. But again like I said if you don't like the topic I choose to discuss stay the **** out of my thread. It's pretty simple.

He's a great fun to watch entertaining fighter. That's my "Obsession" with him. Why does it bother you?

I was referring to your obsession with Chael. But now that you admit that your obsessed with Silva we can move forward.

That's the first step... admitting you have a problem.

Hate to break it you Chael fanboys' date=' but 2nd place doesn't mean **** in a fight Especially when 2nd is considered last in a fight.Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes.

But hey keep on talking about how Sonnen almost won and Silva Almost lost and I'll keep talking about how Silva [b']DID[/b] win and Sonnen DID Lose

LOLOL, nice work Shady!...get'em, get'em!

It doesn't affect my life. It's something I enjoy discussing. If you don't like it go start a thread about something you like discussing. It was Anderson's last fight. Would rather I talk about his 2nd to last fight? I also talk about his next fight. But again like I said if you don't like the topic I choose to discuss stay the **** out of my thread. It's pretty simple.

I like discussing how annoying people like you are.

We know you like Anderson, we get it. We know he beat Chael despite being pounded. Is there anything more to say?

People with such a bias like yourself tend to irritate people naturally. I like Anderson and Chael, people who just refuse to give anyone but their favourite fighter any credit can't expect to be taken seriously in any 'discussion'.

Because it's basically:

'Anderson is the best, Chael sucks at everythnig and is the worst type of scum'.

Sad really.

We know you like Anderson' date=' we get it. We know he beat Chael despite being pounded. Is there anything more to say?

People with such a bias like yourself tend to irritate people naturally. I like Anderson and Chael, people who just refuse to give anyone but their favourite fighter any credit can't expect to be taken seriously in any 'discussion'.

Because it's basically:

'Anderson is the best, Chael sucks at [b']everythnig [/b]and is the worst type of scum'.

Sad really.

almost true.

Chael is good at wrestling and being a fraud. - facts.

almost true.

Chael is good at wrestling and being a fraud. - facts.

And hyping fights, making money, generating attention to himself and to the UFC.

I wonder what you crybabies would cry about if he didn't get caught out for fraud? I suppose you'd still be going on about his 'steroids' that gave him superhuman strength right? Hahahaha.

We know you like Anderson' date=' we get it. We know he beat Chael despite being pounded. Is there anything more to say?

Because it's basically:

'Anderson is the best, Chael sucks at everythnig and is the worst type of scum'.

Sad really.[/quote']

Well said. I'm a fan of both as well but his blatant bias is what makes me argue against him. It's an obvious waste of time, but it has it's moments of entertainment.

And hyping fights' date=' making money, generating attention to himself and to the UFC.

I wonder what you crybabies would cry about if he didn't get caught out for fraud? I suppose you'd still be going on about his 'steroids' that gave him superhuman strength right? Hahahaha.[/quote']

also, getting subbed

Archived