Please, let us all hail the greatest LW in the UFC.

ForrestGriffinFan101

Melvin Guillard. He by far the most talented fighter in the LW division. He showcased that against Dunham. He's incredibly fast with a great wrestling base. He has top notch wins such as:

Evan Dunham: 11-1

Jeremy Stephens: 19-6

Waylon Lowe: 10-3

Ronnys Torres: 14-3

Gleison Tibau: 21-7

Dennis Siver: 17-7

Look at all of these guys! They've all been completely tooled by Guillard! He beat Siver, who in turn has just beaten another amazing LW in Andre Winner!

Excuse his 7 submission losses. He's gotten his game together and he's gonna run through every LW in the world! Kenny better watch his back because it's time to let someone with wins over these high level guys have their shot at gold.

War Guillard.

Actually nope Maury (is it okay if I call you that? :P)' date=' it's because me and seXXXpac have constantly argued with this guy over his emphatic Shogun love posts.[/quote']

Haha, no problem. Feel free to call me that or just Maur.

I'm one of the ones who constantly points out "his emphatic Shogun love posts" too, lol.

Melvin Guillard. He by far the most talented fighter in the LW division. He showcased that against Dunham. He's incredibly fast with a great wrestling base. He has top notch wins such as:

Evan Dunham: 11-1

Jeremy Stephens: 19-6

Waylon Lowe: 10-3

Ronnys Torres: 14-3

Gleison Tibau: 21-7

Dennis Siver: 17-7

Look at all of these guys! They've all been completely tooled by Guillard! He beat Siver' date=' who in turn has just beaten another[b'] amazing LW in Andre Winner! [/b]

Excuse his 7 submission losses. He's gotten his game together and he's gonna run through every LW in the world! Kenny better watch his back because it's time to let someone with wins over these high level guys have their shot at gold.

War Guillard.

this

Archived