Brock has a good chin. Cain Velasquez said it himself.

RatedRSuperstar1406053149

you're an idiot. this is before he fought him.

You're the idiot. People were saying he had a glass jaw before the Cain fight. Wow, you're clueless. Brock hasn't actually been "knocked out" before. Have you ever seeen him out cold? No, you haven't. He took those shots from Carwin and he wasn't even knocked out. In the 2nd round, he looked fresh.

Stating the obvious I'd say. His chin is more than good' date=' it's excellent to take the beating both Cain and Carwin gave him and remain conscious, But it doesn't really matter if you aren't intelligently defending yourself.[/quote']

Like Cain said though, he really really needs to get comfortable with taking a punch. I know from experience in taekwondo tournaments, back when I first started full contact I would get my head kicked in the first few months of practice and would back up and block. After a few years I finally got it all down and learned to take a mean kick like a man.

I dont think he has a glass jaw, since he has never been knocked unconscious. However, every time he gets hit his offensive game pretty much goes out the door and he resorts to running away and or turtling. Pretty much, the guy can't take a punch, so that it is just about as bad as having a glass jaw.

I dont think he has a glass jaw' date=' since he has never been knocked unconscious. However, every time he gets hit his offensive game pretty much goes out the door and he resorts to running away and or turtling. Pretty much, the guy can't take a punch, so that it is just about as bad as having a glass jaw.[/quote']The difference is that it's possible to learn to deal with getting hit. If Brock were 20 he would probably learn and go on to have a great career. But he isn't.

Cain said it himself. Which means' date=' everyone saying Brock has a "Glass Jaw" is WRONG.[/b'] Brock is just afraid of getting hit. He just runs away whenever he gets hit. Here's the video. Cain says Brock has a good chin like 3 minutes into the video.

That's funny because you were saying Cain has a glass jaw.

Cain said it himself. Which means' date=' everyone saying Brock has a "Glass Jaw" is WRONG. Brock is just afraid of getting hit. He just runs away whenever he gets hit. Here's the video. Cain says Brock has a good chin like 3 minutes into the video.

[/quote']

Yeah...Cain Velasquez also hasn't ever said a bad thing about anyone he's fought/is going to fight...

Yeah he's got a good chin but he has ridiculously bad instincts when it comes to getting hit. He panics, runs backwards and curls up which is the opposite of what you should do when you get hit.

He's never been knocked out or anything but he REALLY responds badly to getting hit. Which is just as bad.

Archived