Hardest fighter to watch lose multiple times?

DeformedGravy

Which fighter would you say is hardest (or was hardest) to watch lose multiple fights?

I'm not going to make a poll, theres quite a few. A couple I can think of would be:

Sakuraba

Chuck

Jens

Wand

Cro Cop

Tito

Ken Shamrock

Mark Coleman

etc.

For me its a toss up between CroCop and Saku. CroCop because he has no will to win anymore, doesn't even look like he trains or comes to fight. And Saku because he clearly can't fight anymore, but he just won't hang 'em up. I mean the Zaromskis fight was just depressing.

Thoughts? Additions? Discuss.

Saku for sure, for the reasons said above... IMO he still has the skill and talent to win, but his body just can't take it anymore... did bug me though that everyone was calling Saku to retired after his last fight though... honestly, we didn't even really get to see him fight and that ear thing could have happened to anyone...

Saku for sure' date=' for the reasons said above... IMO he still has the skill and talent to win, but his body just can't take it anymore... did bug me though that everyone was calling Saku to retired after his last fight though... honestly, we didn't even really get to see him fight and that ear thing could have happened to anyone...[/quote']

True, his last fight ended abruptly and he had a chance at winning prior to the ear injury. Unfortunately if your body goes, you go. Even if he has 10 more fights, he'll continue to be affected by injuries and age and continue to lose. Even during the fight the announcers pretty much gave him no chance, it kind of ticked me off but it just shows he needs to retire.

Jens is the hardest for me' date=' and Im not really a huge fan of his fighting. Simply a good person who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Saku because Im afraid he will litterally leave it all in the ring...Dead on tv.[/quote']

Well, he almost left his ear in the ring last time :eek:

Well i take it you dont like MMA that much & have fav fighters if you dont think its hard to watch one of your favs lose multiple times...

not at all bud... I actually appreciate MMA a lot. That's why it doesn't bother me. No, I don't have a favorite fighter. and when a fighter loses, it's not the end of the world. No one is invincible. but when a fighter loses that I am rooting for, then it only makes me appreciate / respect the one that beat him / her even more. I respect MMA. not just a certain fighter, but the WHOLE sport itself.

Chuck, Wandy, and Cro Cop. Wandy still has some fight in him though. I can see him going on a tear at 185 this year. Poor Chuck. Cro Cop just seems way too hesitant nowadays. I'll still be cheering him on against Schaub, but if he doesn't win or at least put up a good fight he should retire. If he doesn't come out guns blazing and loses by KO or lackluster decision, I'll shed a single tear like the Indian (Native American) in that old anti-littering commercial.

Archived