pat barry and travis browne feud?

mmafan001

Browne is a moron...he brought the death of his veteran father up because he was fighting for the troops...didn't see the need for Browne to say anything...

That was Barry dude and he only mentioned it because it seemed like a good time to mention why he carries dog tags around his neck at all times. It's the last thing he takes off inside the cage. What better time to bring up the death of his father who was in the Army at a god damn Army base???

Seriously you people will pick at someone over any god damn thing. Browne was doing the same **** via twitter when it shouldn't concern him or anyone else for that matter. Browne needs to be concerned with Struve's ********* in his face as he is getting choked unconscious.

Some of these pro fighters are just as much of internet warriors as your average teenager. They talk **** about guys outside of their weightclass that they know they will never have to fight or they just stir **** up looking for a favorable fight in the future.

If you are a pro fighter that wants to talk **** be a man and wait until the next event and approach whatever fighter you have a problem with and tell him face to face what you really think about him.

This is why I hate retarded sites like Facebook. People get on there and talk **** about this or that person without the intentions of ever saying any of it to their face.

If you have a problem with someone get your punk *** in you car and go find them. Tell them what you really think without being behind the safety of a computer.

That was Barry dude and he only mentioned it because it seemed like a good time to mention why he carries dog tags around his neck at all times. It's the last thing he takes off inside the cage. What better time to bring up the death of his father who was in the Army at a god damn Army base???

Pretty sure he was saying Browne didn't need to mention anything about Barry.

Looks like Browne is using the WWE fued approach to get a bigger name in the least classy way possible

I doubt it. He may get Browne wobbled' date=' then he will just stand there .....

Browne will knock his *** out. No hesitation .[/quote']

Kongo said it best "Who is Travis Browne?" Barry WILL dismantle Browne if they fight, which they wont, because Browne will be cut after Struve treats him like a prostidude with a coupon. If he wants publicity, maybe he should win a fight? People would know who he is then....

I like travis browne, i actually do, i have since i watched him destroy that ****ing tool british fighter; i forget his name.

but these comments were out of place. why barry did what he did at that time was really obvious... i'm not even american & i really liked the way Barry handled it in that link given. really smooth.

I can see him chopping Browne down with those leg kicks if he doesn't get caught with those wild strikes.

These fighters mostly don't live in the same state. With the price of gas Twitter talk will have to suffice.

lol that was in response to what people in real life should do instead of some gay facebook/myspace drama(hiding behind PC).

For the fighters I said they should tell them what they really think when they see them at an MMA event they are attending. I understand not only do these guys not train in the same states many do not train in the same country. Most of these guys come across eachother at different events they are fighting at or just going too. Guys attend signings that are not even on the card in they are stars. On top of that it's also common to see these people out later that night at a post fight party.

Some would just rather talk **** looking into a webcam instead of someone's face.

Pretty sure he was saying Browne didn't need to mention anything about Barry.

Looks like Browne is using the WWE fued approach to get a bigger name in the least classy way possible

Yeah I just noticed but with how it was worded it made me believe he just had a slip up and meant to say Barry because he said "Browne brought up the death of his...." I just thought he was throwing off on Barry saying it was stupid to bring it up at the time. (like Browne seems to think)

My bad guys.

Kongo said it best "Who is Travis Browne?" Barry WILL dismantle Browne if they fight' date=' which they wont, because Browne will be cut after Struve treats him like a prostidude with a coupon. If he wants publicity, maybe he should win a fight? People would know who he is then....[/quote']

People only know who Barry is because of his man love with Cro.

You are really overating Barry, the guy lost to the worst HW fighter in the ufc atm Tim Hague.... And you think he would beat Browne.

Browne destroyed McSweeney, then went to a draw with Kongo, IMO should have won it. Now will be fighting Struve. That could go either way.

People only know who Barry is because of his man love with Cro.

You are really overating Barry' date=' the guy lost to the worst HW fighter in the ufc atm Tim Hague.... And you think he would beat Browne.

Browne destroyed McSweeney, then went to a draw with Kongo, IMO should have won it. Now will be fighting Struve. That could go either way.[/quote']

ur overrating browne. he gassed against kongo.he just sprints in and throws haymakers. barry would jack his lead leg up.and probably finish him.

Barry & finish just doesnt add up

I think you find barry would just smile and may offer him a hug

thanks for showing you have no clue what your talking about. that was the 1st decision of his career. the reason the cro cop fight wasn't over in the 1st round was because he broke his hand on the second knock down. he was dominating him before he broke his hand and foot.

Travis Browne is a can. I liked him for like five seconds because he beat McSweeney but seriously, guy has some of the worst striking ever. He throws wild haymakers and as long as Struve utilizes a jab to establish distance (he's still not fully taking advantage of this) he can knock hands down, chin up Browne out.

Then Browne can fight Barry and find out what a head kick feels like. Then he can get cut and good riddance.

If us Yanks don't get sarcasm' date=' then you Brits don't know how to break down fights. You're kidding yourself if you think Browne belongs in the same building as Barry.[/quote']

LOL this is the guy that loss to Tim Hague.....

and couldnt finish Beltran within 3rds!

And you seriously think he could finish Browne?

deluded fool.

Archived