I haven't seen it in awhile and I just rewatched Forrest/Rampage on Unleashed

Cunning_Linguist81

And I still had it for Forrest. The leg kicks mixed in with the fact that he was throwing and landing more punches gave it to him 3-2. The shots that Rampage did throw in that fight didn't look like they had much on them and he really looked uninterested after the 3rd round. I really don't see how some people to this day question that decision. It was nowhere near Bisping/Hamill or Shogun/Machida 1.

And I still had it for Forrest. The leg kicks mixed in with the fact that he was throwing and landing more punches gave it to him 3-2. The shots that Rampage did throw in that fight didn't look like they had much on them and he really looked uninterested after the 3rd round. I really don't see how some people to this day question that decision. It was nowhere near Bisping/Hamill or Shogun/Machida 1.

hahaha ya you know what sucks, am suck a huge rampage fan

I had him winning 4 times out of 5 times i watched the fight.

lol the 5th time watching it, just randomly on Spike (maybe the same one you saw) my vote changed =(

Forrest for the WIN ...only took me 5 viewings to drop my wall of love for page LOL

hahaha ya you know what sucks' date=' am suck a huge rampage fan

I had him winning 4 times out of 5 times i watched the fight.

lol the 5th time watching it, just randomly on Spike (maybe the same one you saw) my vote changed =(

Forrest for the WIN ...only took me 5 viewings to drop my wall of love for page LOL[/quote']

Have to be unbiased man, I have my man love out there for certain fighters also but when they come up lame im the first to admit it.

Have to be unbiased man' date=' I have my man love out there for certain fighters also but when they come up lame im the first to admit it.[/quote']

Yeah but I guess I had you have to Beat the Champ to be the Champ in my head the 1st 4 times viewing....and a UD/SD just going the distance isn't nuff to change hands(belt) in my eyes

then again 5th time watching changed all that...Forrest/Judges Won ^^

Archived