anderson silva was playing with sonnen

shogun64

okay i believe that silva let himself get torn up by sonnen i mean i was watching the fight and silva let sonnen punch him time after time with out silva even trying to block... notice that his hands were down each time he got "clipped" that and silva had multiple chances to sub sonnen i mean sonnen has crappy sub. defence. that and look how easy he got him in the triangle. SILVA LET HIMSELF GET HIS *** WHOPPED JUST TO PUT ON A SHOW WORTH YOUR MONEY.... i mean after his dancing with mia..... anyone else agree???

BY THE WAY HE WILL BEAT BELFORT!!!!!!!!

okay i believe that silva let himself get torn up by sonnen i mean i was watching the fight and silva let sonnen punch him time after time with out silva even trying to block... notice that his hands were down each time he got "clipped" that and silva had multiple chances to sub sonnen i mean sonnen has crappy sub. defence. that and look how easy he got him in the triangle. SILVA LET HIMSELF GET HIS *** WHOPPED JUST TO PUT ON A SHOW WORTH YOUR MONEY.... i mean after his dancing with mia..... anyone else agree???

BY THE WAY HE WILL BEAT BELFORT!!!!!!!!

not sure if you're trollin but i completely agree.

I've been training jiu-jitsu for two years and i can tell some of you less experienced guys two things.

It's significantly harder to get punched hard in the face when your in a guys guard, and if you noticed, sonnen usually would take silva down INTO side control, silva would mad scramble back to guard, then chill.

Secondly, silva frequently had sonnen's right hand toward his crotch, the most basic way of setting up a triangle, which of course was how anderson eventually caught sonnen.

I'm not sure why he did this, but from what i saw silva was able and ready to tap him whenever he wanted and was making sure he took minimal damage, and if anyone noticed, he had like 0 scratches on him afterward.

It's just hilarious to hear a lay-n-prayer like sonnen get so much praise. Since we all know silva is the best fighter on the planet, silva haters are willing and ready to say silva got his "a**-kicked" even if it was one of the worst showcases of ground and pound i've ever seen. Maybe we'll get to hear about how nik lentz is on a tear:rolleyes:

Archived