Rank Anderson Silva's 7 title challengers

reapers_bane

If anyone wants me to explain I will be glad to.

1. Rich Franklin

2. Chael Sonnen

3. Dan Henderson

4. Patrick Cote

5. Nate

6. Leites

7.) Maia

Hendo at 3? For what reason? :D

Also - Maia at 7? Cote above Nate?

Yeah I think I need an explanation lol

Not bumping you or anything.

He looked good though' date=' gotta give him that lol[/quote']

He looked great, but Silva looked like he was having way too much fun. Cote never had a chance of winning in my opinion. If Silva ever got into danger im sure he would of turned on "super serious i'm going to knee you into the plastic surgon's office" Silva.

Hendo at 3? For what reason? :D

Also - Maia at 7? Cote above Nate?

Yeah I think I need an explanation lol

Not bumping you or anything.

Yeah that is fine bro. I said I would explain so I will, I am a man of my word.

Rich is number one for the following reasons:

1.) Anderson said himself he was his best opponent.

2.) He stood toe to toe with Anderson for several rounds, granted after awhile he got owned but it takes serious skill and lot of heart to do so.

3.) It took a lot for Anderson to put him away both times.

4.) He is the best striker to this point that Anderson has faced.

5.) He is the only one that is really still in the hunt for a title granted in another division but none the less. Proves he is still a good fighter but Silva is his kryptonite.

Chael is number two for the following reasons:

1.) He did better against Anderson than anyone has ever done before.

2.) He is not number one because he employed the lay strategy did miminal damage but still controlled Anderson for 4 3/4 rounds. Also Anderson finished him in the last minute of a fight with triangle. He let Anderson come back and win after doing all that.

3.) He is over Hendo due to he did better than Hendo against Anderson.

Maia at 7 because Anderson humiliated him for the last two rounds because he was bored with him. Need I explain more thats just embarrassing.

Cote above Nate because cote did better than Nate before blowing out his knee.

Yeah that is fine bro. I said I would explain so I will' date=' I am a man of my word.

2.) He stood toe to toe with Anderson for several rounds, granted after awhile he got owned but it takes serious skill and lot of heart to do so.

5.) He is the only one that is really still in the hunt for a title granted in another division but none the less. Proves he is still a good fighter but Silva is his kryptonite.

2.) He is not number one because he employed the lay strategy did miminal damage but still controlled Anderson for 4 3/4 rounds. Also Anderson finished him in the last minute of a fight with triangle. He let Anderson come back and win after doing all that.

Maia at 7 because Anderson humiliated him for the last two rounds because he was bored with him. Need I explain more thats just embarrassing.

Cote above Nate because cote did better than Nate before blowing out his knee.[/quote']

Ahh fair enough :D

He looked great' date=' but Silva looked like he was having way too much fun. Cote never had a chance of winning in my opinion. If Silva ever got into danger im sure he would of turned on "super serious i'm going to knee you into the plastic surgon's office" Silva.[/quote']

how about sharing us your rankings

Rich looked almost equal to Anderson at the start of both fights. But Anderson is a very technical stiker with a killer instinct who makes very few mistakes. Rich made a mistake both fights, so he got KO'd. That said i do not think Rich would ever beat Silva in a fair fight, so his move to 205 makes sound sense. No one at 205 is better then Anderson and Rich is proof.

Cote managed to entertain Anderson, I do think Anderson was playing with Cote, no one can convince me otherwise.

Rich looked almost equal to Anderson at the start of both fights. But Anderson is a very technical stiker with a killer instinct who makes very few mistakes. Rich made a mistake both fights' date=' so he got KO'd. That said i do not think Rich would ever beat Silva in a fair fight, so his move to 205 makes sound sense. No one at 205 is better then Anderson and Rich is proof.

Cote managed to entertain Anderson, I do think Anderson was playing with Cote, no one can convince me otherwise.[/quote']

your list

Yeah that is fine bro. I said I would explain so I will' date=' I am a man of my word.

Cote above Nate because cote did better than Nate before blowing out his knee.[/quote']

All great points.

And I agree.

do an unbiased personal ranking of Anderson's 7 title challengers (best to worst) Lutter doesnt count since he didnt make weight

1.Hendo

2.Chael

3.Rich

4. Nate

5.Maia

6.Leites

7.Cote

looking at that list as made me realise how poor the comp is he has fought

You see that list there and still say that.....

ahhaha.......................baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah......bwahaahahaahahahhahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahaha...........................bahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

If Silva beat God you'd scream God's over rated.

lol

Henderson was never really that great at MW

Also Henderson fought Rampage first

Really? The man is known has one of the best fighters of all time yet you think he isn't good.

You're the same person who thinks Lyoto Machida is not a good technical fighter, so your opinion is not valid.

Rich looked almost equal to Anderson at the start of both fights. But Anderson is a very technical stiker with a killer instinct who makes very few mistakes. Rich made a mistake both fights' date=' so he got KO'd. That said i do not think Rich would ever beat Silva in a fair fight, so his move to 205 makes sound sense. No one at 205 is better then Anderson and Rich is proof.

Cote managed to entertain Anderson, I do think Anderson was playing with Cote, no one can convince me otherwise.[/quote']

Shogun is better than anderson and would destroy him any day of the week.

and to that other guy, chael did not take roids, his performance would have been exactly the same even if he didnt take that medicine and was healthy instead.

1. Fail Sonnen....just cuz i think he did the best

2. franklin....in spite of gettin killed 2 x

3 marquardt........eventhough he has sucked lately

4 maia.....but will never beat a good striker that smart enough not to go to the ground.

5 henderson..i hate him...all he has is a heavy right hand...what wrestling background?

6 cote.......sux.......

7.leites......sux more.

8 Belfort........no ranking...has no business fighting for the belt. thats a stupid fight.

Archived