When BJ beats Fitch

Liljarheadjer

I honestly don't think less of BJ in any way after his back to back losses to Edgar i don't think he even wanted the lightweigh title i beleive his whole goal and drive was to get back in the WW division. So after he Sub's Fitch who do you think he should fight next i wouldn't give him a title shot but possibly after another big win....

i don't think Penn has a chance vs. Fitch.

i just don't see it, nothing against Penn but he is on the decline IMHO,

Fitch is the terminator, he won't stop advancing.

just wait for the Penn loss & the accusations of Fitch "oiling/lubing" because the guy is a ****ing machine.

Fitch will beat Penn simply because he is going to make Penn work for it and as we've seen several times now, Penn isn't interested in putting in the work needed for a win... Penn got lucky against Hughes, and now Fitch is going to test him...

However, if Penn does beat Fitch, I think he should get another crack at the title... I mean, Fitch was pretty much next in line before the whole Shields thing so if Penn can pull out a win, that should put him ahead...

u wanna see penn vs gps3? really? uhg....

I think fitch is a big problem from penn, I can see him gringing out a decision, its what fitch does and penn loses steam when hes not winning so he'd need a solid round 1 finish to prevent that.

If somehow he does beat fitch though, the last thing we need is a title shot for him, he should really rack up some more wins, alves would be an interesting fight for sure.

Archived