UFC 126 finally sold out.

interbizman

It just makes me wonder....why did it take so long to sell out this card.

Personally i dont think the Silva vs. Belfort fight is really all that great of a draw. Consensus says that no one wants to see Belfort in there cuz he does not deserve it....but the fight will be interesting.

But the rest of the card RAWKS....there are 5 awsome fights on this card..

what does everyone think about the card or the main event?

tickets went on sale the first week of December....on sale on the 5th..available on the 7th.....i jsut see cards with less good fights sell out over night......or in a few days..

bottom line is this is an awsome card but apparently its nto that big of a deal.

Personally...i think the main event is interesting....but just not a fight that is going to go down in history...it will be over fast.....and belfort shoudl not be in there anyway

i remember back a year or so ago maybee a little more when there was only one ufc event every few months.....i preferred that....dont get me wrong..i go to the local bar and watch them all.......but....they are jsut cranking out to many events..and i think the tank of ppv buyers in north america will soon show signs of drying up.....the ufc is just raping fans with events..some of them really suck as well but the price stays the same..

I love to watch the events..but there is not as much excitemnt about good cards cuz one just blends into the next..and they are so dam close together people pick and choose.

dont like this card.....wait a week....lol......

i remember back a year or so ago maybee a little more when there was only one ufc event every few months.....i preferred that....dont get me wrong..i go to the local bar and watch them all.......but....they are jsut cranking out to many events..and i think the tank of ppv buyers in north america will soon show signs of drying up.....the ufc is just raping fans with events..some of them really suck as well but the price stays the same..

I love to watch the events..but there is not as much excitemnt about good cards cuz one just blends into the next..and they are so dam close together people pick and choose.

Lol +1

Fans will never die out, Just look a fotball they have games every day and the arenas are smacked with people and its been going on for more than 100 of years, So you dont have to worry there will always be someone out there to buy a ticket.

UFC is only providing what the people want MORE FIGHTS :D

?Fans have been telling me how excited they are for this card ever since we announced the event,? UFC President Dana White said. ?This is a stacked card from top to bottom and fans responded by making UFC 126 a sellout.?

thats what dana said......word for word..........so if its so great...why so long to sell it...

cuz the main event is a crap fight...and generally people want to see it but dont think belfort shoudl be in there fighting for the belt....i certainly dont.....

but the rest of the card will be great....

will be interesting to see the PPV buy rate...i hope its low......just to spite belfort

It just makes me wonder....why did it take so long to sell out this card.

Personally i dont think the Silva vs. Belfort fight is really all that great of a draw. Consensus says that no one wants to see Belfort in there cuz he does not deserve it....but the fight will be interesting.

But the rest of the card RAWKS....there are 5 awsome fights on this card..

what does everyone think about the card or the main event?

The card is awesome and has the potential to be the card of the year. I was a little puzzled too as to why it took so long to sell out.

Fans will never die out' date=' Just look a fotball they have games every day and the arenas are smacked with people and its been going on for more than 100 of years, So you dont have to worry there will always be someone out there to buy a ticket.

UFC is only providing what the people want MORE FIGHTS :D[/quote']

Well that's different though the NFL and NBA and all of these other sports have an off season that makes people eager for the regular season to start. The UFC is just cranking out events like candy though it must be like a usual thing in Vegas.

Archived