Rampage vs anderson silva. (Poll)

gurhar123

True. I'd be surprised to see this fight actually. Neither man has all that many fights left in there career' date=' and there are more interesting match ups for Silva at 205. Only way I could see it happening is is Page is somehow LHW champion when AS moves up.[/quote']

AS wont move up to 205 because he would have to vacate his MW belt.

3 or 5 round fight?

I think Rampage could actually win a 3 rounder like he did against Machida based on aggression, octagon control, and clinch work.

But I see Silva coming on strong in the later rounds and wearing Rampage down in the long run to a TKO (knees) or decision win.... unless Silva tried a triangle submission... then Rampage wins hands down!

3 or 5 round fight?

I think Rampage could actually win a 3 rounder like he did against Machida based on aggression' date=' octagon control, and clinch work.

But I see Silva coming on strong in the later rounds and wearing Rampage down in the long run to a TKO (knees) or decision win.... unless Silva tried a triangle submission... then Rampage wins hands down![/quote']

While Anderson and Machida are both elusive their approach is different. Anderson throws more strikes then Machida. Anderson would pick page apart. Like someone else said it would be like the Leben fight.

While Anderson and Machida are both elusive their approach is different. Anderson throws more strikes then Machida. Anderson would pick page apart. Like someone else said it would be like the Leben fight.

The other difference is when their opponent won't engage, Machida will go for it and attack first, and Silva will just stand around and blame his opponent for not fighting.

Silva would beat Rampage though.

The other difference is when their opponent won't engage' date=' Machida will go for it and attack first, and Silva will just stand around and blame his opponent for not fighting.

Silva would beat Rampage though.[/quote']

Definitely agree.

People are blind. Machida attacks first very often.

Archived