Is it Shogun's or Rashad's fault for the hault on the LHW division?

everlast69

I think its sorting its self out with these fights coming up so i dont blame either one cant help shogun has bad knees and i dont blame rashad he wants his title shot and has enough money to take a vacation or train on things he needs to work on but 99% of this forum will blame rashad because there haters

I think its sorting its self out with these fights coming up so i dont blame either one cant help shogun has bad knees and i dont blame rashad he wants his title shot and has enough money to take a vacation or train on things he needs to work on but 99% of this forum will blame rashad because there haters

blaming Rashad doesn't make you a hater...it's an opinion...

not really anyone's fault...people get injured...

all you can say is that Rashad could have taken a fight in the meantime, like pretty much every other person has done when their shot has been placed on hold...

but even if Rashad took a fight, Dana said no interim fight....so the belt would still be on the shelf...

With Shogun and his injury and Rashad for not wanting any interim bout and waiting' date=' who do you blame?[/quote']

Shogun... He,s always freagin injured.

Can't blame Rashad for not wanting an interim belt. What,s the freagin point of an interim belt anyways. Who respects an interim belt? No1 gives a ****, and Rashad knows it damn well. Why would he risk his shot at the real belt when he already has it?

With Shogun and his injury and Rashad for not wanting any interim bout and waiting' date=' who do you blame?[/quote']

nobody...Shogun for obvious reasons...and Rashad not risking his title shot by either a loss or injury...smart move...and i cant stand Rashad cant believe im defending him...lol

Shogun... He' date='s always freagin injured.

Can't blame Rashad for not wanting an interim belt. What,s the freagin point of an interim belt anyways. Who respects an interim belt? No1 gives a ****, and Rashad knows it damn well. Why would he risk his shot at the real belt when he already has it?[/quote']

"when he already has it"

So now its a forgone conclusion that Rashad will beat Shogun.

So dana pre determines the fights and you got early word?

Are you Miss Cleo?

How can you so bodly predict a winner in MMA?

Nobody is at fault here. Had Shogun fought too soon and not been "100%" for his fight with Rashad then there would be the classic "Shogun was hurt...again" excuse. I don't want excuses from either side of the table after the fight ends, I just want to hear "You were the better man, congrats on the belt".

Nobody is at fault here. Had Shogun fought too soon and not been "100%" for his fight with Rashad then there would be the classic "Shogun was hurt...again" excuse. I don't want excuses from either side of the table after the fight ends' date=' I just want to hear "You were the better man, congrats on the belt".[/quote']

except its not an excuse and its only ever been said about the Forrest fight, because thats what happened

Shogun knocked out Machida weeks removed from major surgery. How come no one talks about that?

To answer the question..

It's nobody's fault.

Injuries happen and you can't blame Shogun or the UFC for wanting him to be 100% coming into this fight.

On the flip side, you can't fault Rashad for waiting for his payday. He's earned his title shot, and has every right to wait for it to happen.

The LHW division is still having fights, so it's not like it's 'on hold'.

Archived