Tito Ortiz Future

Spider_FTW

I am not counting him out. I think Ortiz might shock alot of people. Remember what Brilz was able to do against Nogueira (Brilz beat Nogueira in most people's opinion) and I think Ortiz is better than Brilz.

He might be able to do the same thing that Brilz did with his wrestling and Ortiz also has far better cardio than Brilz.

I think Nog wins, but I'm not convinced he gets cut. People still are interested in Tito, even if it's to watch him lose. How many threads about other fighters on the kind of losing streak Tito's on do you see? Dana doesn't want to see him in SF, they'd probably give him a couple of cans and them feed him to Fedor.

Dana did not bring Tito back to fight- he brought the guy back to draw more fans. Tito will not be fighting soon. Dana just wants to use his mouth.

I would agree Dana brought him back simply because he was still a name that drew in fans attention, but I (one of Tito's most loyal fanboys) can't say it's a good idea to add him to the announcing team. Do you remember how bad he did at the Affliction event a few years back. I'm sure someone has a link to a video of the "low"lights of it.

Tito is great at talking trash, but he's not exactly poetic when speaking unbiasedly. He trips over himself verbally when he's not ranting on someone.

(EDIT: By the way, hope he beats Lil Nog, beat the next fella he fights, and then maybe have Ortiz/Couture 2 and have both men retire...I'd love to see Tito go out with some dignity and not Jens Pulver himself...)

Archived