Tito puts Sideshow Bob (Koscheck) in his place

Spider_FTW

What I enjoyed most was hearing about how he was all over Tito's nuts and gushing over Jenna to their faces but then talks smack about them later. To me it was obvious that Tito wasn't making that up.

Josh is all mouth, i think that medic dude would have fk'ed him up on the last TUF

What I enjoyed most was hearing about how he was all over Tito's nuts and gushing over Jenna to their faces but then talks smack about them later. To me it was obvious that Tito wasn't making that up.

Yeah and how he admitted he died his hair to be like Tito. Can't say im all that surprised, although it reminded me of his interview when he said girls come up to him at the bars and ask him if he is Tito and Kos responded with "yuck" or something along those lines.

He gets what he asked for.

In the last 3 years.

Josh Koscheck wins

Paul Daley

Anthony Johnson

Frank Trigg

Tito Ortiz

Jenna Jameson

Hmm. . . Koscheck's wrestling puts Tito's wrestling to shame. Koscheck is by far the better striker (even if he only has that overhand right, but it's worked on Tito twice =P)

If they were the same size, Koscheck would embarrass Ortiz. Then again, it wouldn't count because Ortiz would have a broken butt coming into the fight or something.

now that Kos lost against GSP ' date='and Tito it really doesnt matter if he wins or not, (unless he gets cut for losing) Do you think the UFC would put this fight together at a catch weight? or not a chance[/quote']

I can't see it happening, if they did Tito would murder him. Kos would not be unable to hide behind his wrestling like he did with Daley

I used to like Kos then I saw the interview with him talking **** about Tito. Great response by Tito. Sideshow bob is a little *****. Dyes his hair like Tito' date=' tries to act like Tito then turns around and talks ****. I hope the UFC puts this fight together. I wanna see Tito smash this little wannabe fool.[/quote']

shady what happened with octazone yesterday after i signed out?

I thought it was particularity funny that Tito refused to even say Koscheck's name. Tito is the biggest attention whoore in MMA and he knows the best way to insult a guy trying to get some face time with the media.

And his wife is the biggest whoore in ****

In the last 3 years.

Josh Koscheck wins

Paul Daley

Anthony Johnson

Frank Trigg

Tito Ortiz

Jenna Jameson <-------------- I see what you did there.

Hmm. . . Koscheck's wrestling puts Tito's wrestling to shame. Koscheck is by far the better striker (even if he only has that overhand right' date=' but it's worked on Tito twice =P)

If they were the same size, Koscheck would embarrass Ortiz. Then again, it wouldn't count because Ortiz would have a broken butt coming into the fight or something.[/quote']

wha?.......you're ****ing kidding me right?...

Yeah he was trying his best to get under my skin yesterday. it wasn't working so that was his last resort. That didn't work so then he changed it back and signed off lol.

He tried saying I make a Silva/Sonnen thread everyday I told him to prove it so he started bumping threads from November. So much fail in such a short period of time. Everyone was laughing at him calling him a tool.

Yeah he was trying his best to get under my skin yesterday. it wasn't working so that was his last resort. That didn't work so then he changed it back and signed off lol.

He tried saying I make a Silva/Sonnen thread everyday I told him to prove it so he started bumping threads from November. So much fail in such a short period of time. Everyone was laughing at him calling him a tool.

good.....hopefully he will be to embarrased to come on here for a while.......but if he does i'm going into insta-flame mode.........

Archived