Is the Peruvian necktie a neck crank or choke?

Shuberling

well....i wouldnt use it unless you have trained and practiced it many times...the fact that you didnt know whether or not it was a choke or a crank leads me to believe you have either never done it, or only a couple times. in that case i would stick to something a little more familiar ;)

And trying to choke bjj player isnt smart. I suggest punches to the face.

And trying to choke bjj player isnt smart.

Tell that to Matt Hughes! =P

I wouldn't suggest trying the Peruvian neck tie on someone unless your opponent has no idea what a submission is. In other words, make sure he sucks on the ground before attempting something like that.

well....i wouldnt use it unless you have trained and practiced it many times...the fact that you didnt know whether or not it was a choke or a crank leads me to believe you have either never done it' date=' or only a couple times. in that case i would stick to something a little more familiar ;)

And trying to choke bjj player isnt smart. I suggest punches to the face.[/quote']

I got a message from the guy who runs the event, he said the guy i'm fighting trains with him and he ain't been training that long. Also, it's amature, no headshots (GOD DAMNIT I WANNA KNEE HIM IN THE FACE) :D

Archived