A letter to the people who hate Brock Lesnar

jiMmyb0n3z

Dear hater,

WHHHHHHYYYY??!!!

I used to think it was because he used to be in the WWE. But after thinking about it, Why is that a bad thing? He came from the entertainment business, to a real combat sport..and became the heavyweight champion. Not the other way around.

And his "REAL" wrestling background is written off as if its a joke. If this guy would have jumped straight from wrestling, into MMA..All of you would be on his ****. Like you are with Carwin, Dos Santos, Overeem, and Valesquez. Saying how hes the p4p best heavyweight in the division. His wrestling is THAT good. Just look at his record.

106–5 overall

two-time NJCAA All-American

1998 NJCAA Heavyweight Champion

two-time NCAA All-American

two-time Big Ten Conference Champion

2000 NCAA heavyweight champion

Since people on this board are so big on "facts" and "records"..Lets talk about his.

You can call him a turtle, or whatever. But thats because he's taking punches from a HEAVYWEIGHT pro MMA fighter. Not everyone in the division is a Cain Valesquez. Brock took it to Cain, He had some moments where he looked foolish. But what would you expect? Ive seen plenty of more experienced fighters do stranger things. You make fun of the way he reacted to taking punches, But how would you react?

And if you say "Well, Im not an MMA fighter"..

Then youve proved my point. You're not an MMA fighter. If Cain Valesquez hit you with one punch to the face, you'd be KO'd. Infact, If Jake "pillow fist" Shields punched you in the face, you'd be KO'd. But Brock Lesnar is a ***** for taking lots of shots, and never being knocked out?

And i know alot of this is just backlash from the way Lesnar's fanboys hyped him up as unstoppable monster. But how does that make you any better? Why hate the man, instead of his fans?

I dont know, Maybe im a closet fanboy. But theres something about the way you write off everything this man does as a fluke, that makes me pissed. He's more dedicated to this sport than YOU are.

You sit in your house, or at your desk job, and make comments knowing you'll never have to meet Brock. Knowing he'll never hear what you say. While he is evolving into a dedicated fighter, training, and spending time with his family. Basically, If it was just you and him in a room, You would be kissing his ***..

After the Cain fight, I was on the fence about Brock. He got humiliated in the Carwin fight, But he recovered..and i know that must have been a good feeling. But in the Cain fight, he really got demolished. A beating like that infront of all those people can really **** with a fighters head. I started to believe all the rumors going around about him running to the WWE too. But after watching his interview yesterday, He sounds and looks more dedicated than ever.

That earns respect from me, and I bet it earned alot of respect from other fighters. But still, I see you haters doing what you do best, hate. All im saying, is maybe this guy..ya know..ISNT A FLUKE? Maybe he is serious about being an pro MMA fighter?

You can hate me now..O.o

I had no problem with him until the Carwin fight. He simply showed that he does not have what it takes to be a fighter. Sure he took the beating, carwin gassed, and Lesnar won. But lets face it, that will never happen again. From now on any good striker Brock faces is just going to completely murder him. Also, his wrestling is extremely over-rated. People like him cus of his physical appearance, its that simple. He is a big guy and its interesting to watch him fight. He is not and never will be a top HW, he never was imo. He got his belt by beating up a dried out pride vet and and an old man who he outweighed by like 60 pounds. He is an embarrassment to the sport, when guys like him fight it sets the sport back 10 years.

Dear hater' date='

WHHHHHHYYYY??!!!

I used to think it was because he used to be in the WWE. But after thinking about it, Why is that a bad thing? He came from the entertainment business, to a real combat sport..and became the heavyweight champion. Not the other way around.

And his "REAL" wrestling background is written off as if its a joke. If this guy would have jumped straight from wrestling, into MMA..All of you would be on his ****. Like you are with Carwin, Dos Santos, Overeem, and Valesquez. Saying how hes the p4p best heavyweight in the division. His wrestling is THAT good. Just look at his record.

106?5 overall

Since people on this board are so big on "facts" and "records"..Lets talk about his.

You can call him a turtle, or whatever. But thats because he's taking punches from a HEAVYWEIGHT pro MMA fighter. Not everyone in the division is a Cain Valesquez. Brock took it to Cain, He had some moments where he looked foolish. But what would you expect? Ive seen plenty of more experienced fighters do stranger things. You make fun of the way he reacted to taking punches, But how would you react?

Then youve proved my point. You're not an MMA fighter. If Cain Valesquez hit you with one punch to the face, you'd be KO'd. Infact, If Jake "pillow fist" Shields punched you in the face, you'd be KO'd. But Brock Lesnar is a ***** for taking lots of shots, and never being knocked out?

And i know alot of this is just backlash from the way Lesnar's fanboys hyped him up as unstoppable monster. But how does that make you any better? Why hate the man, instead of his fans?

I dont know, Maybe im a closet fanboy. But theres something about the way you write off everything this man does as a fluke, that makes me pissed. He's more dedicated to this sport than YOU are.

You sit in your house, or at your desk job, and make comments knowing you'll never have to meet Brock. Knowing he'll never hear what you say. While he is evolving into a dedicated fighter, training, and spending time with his family. Basically, If it was just you and him in a room, You would be kissing his ***..

After the Cain fight, I was on the fence about Brock. He got humiliated in the Carwin fight, But he recovered..and i know that must have been a good feeling. But in the Cain fight, he really got demolished. A beating like that infront of all those people can really **** with a fighters head. I started to believe all the rumors going around about him running to the WWE too. But after watching his interview yesterday, He sounds and looks more dedicated than ever.

That earns respect from me, and I bet it earned alot of respect from other fighters. But still, I see you haters doing what you do best, hate. All im saying, is maybe this guy..ya know..ISNT A FLUKE? Maybe he is serious about being an pro MMA fighter?

You can hate me now..O.o[/center']

I stopped reading after you mentioned Carwin, Dos Santos, Overeem, and Valesquez. When is the last time any of them turtled up like a little *****?

Long azz letter..... didn't read it all.......... :rolleyes:

But Brock is a cool guy, and I don't hate him, but his disrespectful attitude sucks! Thats one reason why alot of people don't like him. He comes to this sport from the WWE and expects to get everything he wants !? He flicks the fans off because they were booing him for making an azz of himself.... :confused:

Then, he gets totally dominated by Cain, but yet he thinks he is the BIG MAN and all... haha, NOT!

If Brock changes his attitude, and maybe learns a better stand up game against HWs in the octagon, maybe he won't have any haters at all! He is too arrogant, and it comes off as being a complete ****!

I had no problem with him until the Carwin fight. He simply showed that he does not have what it takes to be a fighter. Sure he took the beating' date=' carwin gassed, and Lesnar won. But lets face it, that will never happen again. From now on any good striker Brock faces is just going to completely murder him. Also, [b']his wrestling is extremely over-rated.[/b] People like him cus of his physical appearance, its that simple. He is a big guy and its interesting to watch him fight. He is not and never will be a top HW, he never was imo. He got his belt by beating up a dried out pride vet and and old man who he outweighed by like 60 pounds. He is an embarrassment to the sport, when guys like him fight it sets the sport back 10 years.

1. How is 106?5 overall over rated? And who are you to say his wrestling is over-rated? His record is SOLID. His wrestling in MMA so far has been solid. You're basing his whole career off of two fights.

2. Thats something a *** would say.

3. Anybody who captures and defends the UFC heavyweight title is a top heavyweight. Cain hasnt even defended his belt yet, Brock actually defended his belt..twice. He was the heavyweight champion one fight ago, He doesnt automatically fall to the bottom of the division with one loss. You wouldn't do that with any other fighter, Why is Brock the exception?

4. Arent you the guy who is in that pic with Matt Hughes smiling and ****? Did Matt Hughes not just get knocked out in the first round..flat on his ***? Thats never happened to Brock..EVER. Hughes last performance was far more humiliating than Brocks.

I stopped reading after you mentioned Carwin' date=' Dos Santos, Overeem, and Valesquez. When is the last time any of them turtled up like a little *****?[/quote']

Carwin is stupid..plain and simple. He is a stupid fighter. He showed that in the Lesnar fight. Id rather be a ***** than just be stupid.

YOU wouldn't have the chance to turtle up like a ***** against any MMA fighter. Even the lightweights. You'd get ko'd. Thats my argument for you. You wouldn't call Brock a ***** to his face..You hide behind a computer.

A letter to the people who hate Brock Lesnar

Dear hater' date='

WHHHHHHYYYY??!!!

[/center']

We hate Lesnar because he's a complete and utter embarrassment to mixed martial arts as a competitor and as a human being. His mere presence has brought over scores of know-nothing, imbecilic WWE convert fans who ruin live events, MMA discussion forums and whose bigoted, ignorant attitudes make me ashamed to admit I'm an MMA fan. At least now, after watching Lesnar turtle like a frightened about to be date raped girl when he gets hit in the face, real fans like me can laugh at the drooling halfwits who were so convinced Bork was the greatest fighter in the history of the sport. And we'll still be laughing when JDS knocks his hick redneck *** out and sends him back to pro-wrestling where he can prance around with other men play-fighting for an audience of howling drunken inbreds.

You can hate me now..O.o

Trust me, after posting in that idiotic centered format everyone already does.

YOU wouldn't have the chance to turtle up like a ***** against any MMA fighter. Even the lightweights. You'd get ko'd. Thats my argument for you. You wouldn't call Brock a ***** to his face..You hide behind a computer.

Good thing I'm not a professional fighter. It's sad Lesnar prides himself as one, but I love that all he has for fans are idiots - like yourself.

I had no problem with him until the Carwin fight. He simply showed that he does not have what it takes to be a fighter. Sure he took the beating' date=' carwin gassed, and Lesnar won. But lets face it, that will never happen again. From now on any good striker Brock faces is just going to completely murder him. Also, his wrestling is extremely over-rated. People like him cus of his physical appearance, its that simple. He is a big guy and its interesting to watch him fight. He is not and never will be a top HW, he never was imo. He got his belt by beating up a dried out pride vet and and an old man who he outweighed by like 60 pounds. He is an embarrassment to the sport, when guys like him fight it sets the sport back 10 years.[/quote']

Just out of curiousity..

What will you say if Lesnar defeats Dos Santos?

Dear hater' date='

WHHHHHHYYYY??!!!

106–5 overall

Good post but you are wasting your time dude haters are always gonna hate. Brock could smash JDS and regain his title from Cain and these fools would still make excuses and not give him credit.

I give Brock all the cedit in the world. He's a world class wrestler and all, but the fact of the matter is, he doesn't know how to take a punch, he can't do it without turtleing up. I admit when i first started, i turtled up as well, i still flinch loads now infact, but when i am in trouble, i throw a few punches to get out of that bad spot and start over as if it hadn't happened. Honestly, i can take a punch better than Brock can, no i'm not a heavyweight, but i can take a punch better than he can still.

Hey tuff guy im sure you wouldnt call Carwin stupid to his face would ya you make no sence but i take it your 12 and no one would turtle up agaisnt a mma fighter most on this forum have enough sence or experience to know to turn over on there back something bork has failed to learn

I give Brock all the cedit in the world. He's a world class wrestler and all' date=' but the fact of the matter is, he doesn't know how to take a punch, he can't do it without turtleing up. I admit when i first started, i turtled up as well, i still flinch loads now infact, but when i am in trouble, i throw a few punches to get out of that bad spot and start over as if it hadn't happened. Honestly, i can take a punch better than Brock can, no i'm not a heavyweight, but i can take a punch better than he can still.[/quote']

Who are you? What weight you fight at? You maybe able to take a punch from a lighter guy that does not mean you could take a punch from a 260lbs+ beast like Carwin so don't play the i can take a punch better than Brock card lol.

I'd be extremely shocked myself. Anybody who has watched all of their fights and isn't completely full of ****.will tell you the same.

I'm a huge Dos Santos fan.

But there is a very good chance he could end up on his back in this fight.

Either way, this is a big fight for both guys.

For Junior, it will show how he handles a guy that size, and if Lesnar takes him down, we will see how he reacts from the bottom. If he's able to get back to his feet, that's a good sign.

For Lesnar, it will show if he's got what it takes to hang with the best in the sport. If he manages to beat Dos Santos, the only thing the Lesnar haters will be able to say, is that Junior was overrated. Which we ALL know is NOT true.

I'm a huge Dos Santos fan.

But there is a very good chance he could end up on his back in this fight.

Either way' date=' this is a big fight for both guys.

For Junior, it will show how he handles a guy that size, and if Lesnar takes him down, we will see how he reacts from the bottom. If he's able to get back to his feet, that's a good sign.

For Lesnar, it will show if he's got what it takes to hang with the best in the sport. If he manages to beat Dos Santos, the only thing the Lesnar haters will be able to say, is that Junior was overrated. Which we ALL know is NOT true.[/quote']

Either way a lot of people are going to be disappointed after this fight. For God sake let it be the crowd that has no business being within 100 miles of MMA.

The reasons people hate in my opinion

He got a title shot that he didnt deserve - the result is irrelevant, before the bell rang he did not deserve the shot

He says some pretty disrespectful things - not a good thing for anyone to do but i think that you can see that he is gaining respect, not a coincidence now that he is training MMA

He has brought a number of WWE nuthuggingfanboys with him that love to post on this forum and have a number of us thinking WTF are they on about??????? - not Lesnars fault as such but he is associated with them and thats the way it goes

So there you go, 3 reasons why he isnt liked

In my opinion

We hate Lesnar because he's a complete and utter embarrassment to mixed martial arts as a competitor and as a human being. His mere presence has brought over scores of know-nothing' date=' imbecilic WWE convert fans who ruin live events, MMA discussion forums and whose bigoted, ignorant attitudes make me ashamed to admit I'm an MMA fan. At least now, after watching Lesnar turtle like a frightened about to be date raped girl when he gets hit in the face, real fans like me can laugh at the drooling halfwits who were so convinced Bork was the greatest fighter in the history of the sport. And we'll still be laughing when JDS knocks his hick redneck *** out and sends him back to pro-wrestling where he can prance around with other men play-fighting for an audience of howling drunken inbreds.

Trust me, after posting in that idiotic centered format everyone already does.[/quote']

Moron

The funny thing idiots don't get when it comes to Lesnar is they say, before his Carwin fight, hat we were foolish (we being fans) to assume how good he could be off of such a limited amount of fights yet they use even fewer fights (Carwin, Cain) to completely write him off. People really need to get better at forming opinions on things and I don't just mean Lesnar I mean about anything anywhere.

"And we'll still be laughing when JDS knocks his hick redneck *** out and sends him back to pro-wrestling where he can prance around with other men play-fighting for an audience of howling drunken inbreds."

TW I hate to burst your bubble, but MMA is just as much an inbred hick sport, as pro wrestling is inbred hick entertainment(they both have fans from all walks of life), and it was like that before Brock came along. How can someone say that MMA is not a redneck sport two guys in a freakin cage beating the crap out of each other sounds real sophisticated, and high brow to me...NOT. Sounds more like a redneck county fair contest right up there with pig wranglin'. I still love it but lets not pretend it's something it's not.

1. How is 106?5 overall over rated? And who are you to say his wrestling is over-rated? His record is SOLID. His wrestling in MMA so far has been solid. You're basing his whole career off of two fights.

106-5 is for real, in a straight wrestling match his skill and size would beat anyone in MMA, probably quite badly.

His MMA wrestling is indeed solid. Many seem think it unstoppable. That is the definition of over rated.

Dear hater' date='

WHHHHHHYYYY??!!!

106?5 overall

Hey, I hear you, bro. Most of the die hard haters are little weak ******* anyways. They hate him because he's an all-American, big muscley, outdoorsman, farm-boy who jumped into MMA and actually did well. They want to cling to the idea that MMA is a private club in which guys like Brock shouldn't be allowed to compete because they simply don't like him or what they feel he stands for. They also tend to feel they're the only people worthy enough to be allowed to even watch MMA just because they have a computer, spare time, and obsessive behavior. He's a big dude who despite his martial arts inefficientcies manages to beat top MMA competition and draw in record crowds. Overall most people like or are at least interested in watching Brock Lesnar fight. That drives the haters crazy because they feel everyone should hate him like they do. When that doesn't happen they try and blame it on an uneducated fanbase or commercial hype; Typical strategies of a losing minority in any case. The good news, however, is that nothing the haters say really means anything to anybody but the people who wrote it, so Brock will continue fighting, drawing interest, and pissing off the pessimistic know-it-alls.

Dear hater' date='

WHHHHHHYYYY??!!!

106–5 overall

1. He is an embaressment to MMA and is a terrible role model for kids and teens getting into the sport

2. The aftermath of ufc 100. How the hell is the UFC going to get legalized in Newyork, and all the other places yet to come if you have brock lesnar being that disrespectful. Making fun of budlight, swearing and yelling at mir after the fight, foaming at the mouth, flipping the crowed off.

3. He is the most disrespectful fighter in all of mma. He only trash talks his opponents. Hes never been classy, except when he had no choice after his loss to velasquez. He was racist to Cain before the fight, saying he was going to have a burrito after the fight. He is a flamming turd.

4. He still thinks its the WWE. he acts like a moron, he pointed and laughed at hearing after he won that fight. What the hell.

5. The first thing you learn when you take ANY mixed martial art class is respect. He has absolutely 0. but yet he thinks he was a humble champion. The dude is a clown.

i cant wait till JDS kills him because when he gets hit, HE PANICS. Carwin and Velasquez proved that.

1. He is an embaressment to MMA and is a terrible role model for kids and teens getting into the sport

2. The aftermath of ufc 100. How the hell is the UFC going to get legalized in Newyork' date=' and all the other places yet to come if you have brock lesnar being that disrespectful. Making fun of budlight, swearing and yelling at mir after the fight, foaming at the mouth, flipping the crowed off.

3. He is the most disrespectful fighter in all of mma. He only trash talks his opponents. Hes never been classy, except when he had no choice after his loss to velasquez. He was racist to Cain before the fight, saying he was going to have a burrito after the fight. He is a flamming turd.

4. He still thinks its the WWE. he acts like a moron, he pointed and laughed at hearing after he won that fight. What the hell.

5. The first thing you learn when you take ANY mixed martial art class is respect. He has absolutely 0. but yet he thinks he was a humble champion. The dude is a clown.

i cant wait till JDS kills him because when he gets hit, HE PANICS. Carwin and Velasquez proved that.[/quote']

Well said.

The guy is a piece of **** and his fans are brain dead hicks.

About his wrestling record and his wrestling, it's over-rated. He is still good, but many people said he would outwrestle Carwin, it didn't happen. They said his wrestling was superior to Cain's and that he would outwrestle the smaller Cain, it didn't happen. He was being controlled a lot by Couture FFS. Yes, these are all solid wrestlers as well, but that's why I say his wrestling is over-rated. His collegiate record might be good, but that's not MMA wrestling.

And like someone else has said, when is the last time guys like Carwin, Cain, Couture, or Reem turtled up from a combo?

He's not a big a joke as everyone makes him out to be, but he is a bit of a joke. He's a cash cow for the most part, I mean he is probably the first and only fighter to be a TUF coach to have his family flown out to Vegas by Dana to spend time with them, JUST so he can coach a show to bring in ratings

About his wrestling record and his wrestling' date=' it's over-rated. He is still good, but many people said he would outwrestle Carwin, it didn't happen. They said his wrestling was superior to Cain's and that he would outwrestle the smaller Cain, it didn't happen. He was being controlled a lot by Couture FFS. Yes, these are all solid wrestlers as well, but that's why I say his wrestling is over-rated. His collegiate record might be good, but that's not MMA wrestling.

And like someone else has said, when is the last time guys like Carwin, Cain, Couture, or Reem turtled up from a combo?

He's not a big a joke as everyone makes him out to be, but he is a bit of a joke. He's a cash cow for the most part, I mean he is probably the first and only fighter to be a TUF coach to have his family flown out to Vegas by Dana to spend time with them, JUST so he can coach a show to bring in ratings[/quote']

Matt Hughes out-wrestled Brock.

I can see what everyone is saying, look brock has alot to learn to be a good MMA fighter.

You say he turtles, look at everyone else that got hit with clean punches by those two. they all got finished in the first round by KO. Brock was not KO'd the ref stoped the fight by a TKO big difference.

both of those punchers hit really F'n hard. brock is the ONLY GUY who took shane to round 2 and Cain couldnt knock him straight out like he did nogera.

So he they hit hard to say he turtled i can see that but im sure he was seeing stars and was trying to re group, cain just stayed on him and didnt give him that chance.

everyone else that got hit by those two guys were out cold sleeping. so give the turtle thing a break. everyone does it when they get rocked. Brock just needs to clean up his stand up so they dont get those clean shots on him.

I personaly this Brock is a real deal, but his last performance showed that he aint the best in HW, not at the moment.I mean he was THE UFC HW CHAMPION. Can he be again? JDS fight tells us. I personaly think his time is over, but if he beats JDS he is right there in the mix, yet again if he loses, i think he falls down out of top 5 at least.

The things why i respect Brock.

1. You aint no fluke whit pro wrestling career like that, and yes damn thats a good base to start MMA whit.

2.He was the UFC HW champion.. do you hate former champions, if you are a true fan of mma? You have to give him respect at least of that! although you dont like his attitude and wwe career.

3. And yes you are good if you have beaten Couture, Mir and Carwin. No matter how!

Then comes the thing why i dont like him.

1. His attitude, i think he is so full of himself.

2. Some of his fans. Also full of themselves.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3. People mention mma a lot of these days, cause it has gained the popularity of the "king of martial arts," it aint boxing anymore and because of his wwe background people get the wrong image about mma. I mean couple of my friends have told me how they like ufc and how brock is the best in the world....... and then they start to tell me about brocks matches in the wwe and about some 50ft high slams. Then im like wtf man?! Do you realy think thats MMA??!! then they stare me and are like "you dont do those things in MMA?............. it gets me ****ing mad, If you get my point.

In any case its my opinion i dont hate him... but i sure aint a fan of his.

About his wrestling record and his wrestling' date=' it's over-rated. He is still good, but many people said he would outwrestle Carwin, it didn't happen. They said his wrestling was superior to Cain's and that he would outwrestle the smaller Cain, it didn't happen. He was being controlled a lot by Couture FFS. Yes, these are all solid wrestlers as well, but that's why I say his wrestling is over-rated. His collegiate record might be good, but that's not MMA wrestling.

He's not a big a joke as everyone makes him out to be, but he is a bit of a joke. He's a cash cow for the most part, I mean he is probably the first and only fighter to be a TUF coach to have his family flown out to Vegas by Dana to spend time with them, JUST so he can coach a show to bring in ratings[/quote']

True... ^...+ He is a cash cow for Dana & Co.....

Bork = 95% size & 5% skill.

He is not a good fighter, lets face it. He has some good wrestling but his stand up is a joke. And mma fighters are known for enduring allot of punishment something that we've seen he doesn't. He has a good chin but he panics when he gets hit. But the reason why I don't really like Lesnar, and don't get me wrong I am not saying I don't think he sould be in the UFC or fighting in mma or anything like that, it's because the only reason he wins fights is because he is a huge man! Not because of his technique but his size. If he was an average size HW he wouldn't beat anyone worth mentionig. It's like if you put a gorilla in the octagon he is going to run trough everyone also but that doesn't mean the gorilla is a good fighter. He is just bigger and strogger than everyone else. And thats why I don't like Brock as a fighter. He is a great competitor tough. But the thing that drives me nuts about Brock and thats not his fault, it's his nutthughing fan biatches' fault is when people call him the p4p best in the world. I mean, come on!! Do those guys even know what "pound for pound" means?

I stopped reading after you mentioned Carwin' date=' Dos Santos, Overeem, and Valesquez. When is the last time any of them turtled up like a little *****?[/quote']

....Roid monkey Reem has like 7 KO loses and Brock has never been actually KNOCKED out only TKO Cain got dopped by Kongo and if that would have been anyone else at HW that did that to him he would have got finished but Kongo has little wrestling Dos Santos has looked good in the UFC but i am certain Brock will crush him in there fight so we will talk about it then and Carwin i like he lost fair and square but he just has cardio problems if he fixes that he will be almost unstoppable but i doubt he will so yea

2. Thats something a *** would say.

3. Anybody who captures and defends the UFC heavyweight title is a top heavyweight. Cain hasnt even defended his belt yet' date=' Brock actually defended his belt..twice. He was the heavyweight champion one fight ago, He doesnt automatically fall to the bottom of the division with one loss. You wouldn't do that with any other fighter, Why is Brock the exception?

4. Arent you the guy who is in that pic with Matt Hughes smiling and ****? Did Matt Hughes not just get knocked out in the first round..flat on his ***? Thats never happened to Brock..EVER. Hughes last performance was far more humiliating than Brocks.[/quote']

First off calm down and stop taking this personnel.

I ment his wrestlinge in MMA is very over-rated, he has at least 2 takedowns shots stuffed in like everyone of his fights, he struggled to take Heath herring, Randy, and Carwin down. A wrestler of his magnitude and size should be able to force guys like that down no problem, but he always has trouble.

Am i basing his career off of 2 fights? Sure I guess you could say that, but the simple fact is he will never learn to take a punch, so he will lose to every high caliber striker he fights. No fighter can possibly look as bad as he has in the Cage and be known as a "good fighter" its that simple.

Hell ya I was smileing with Matt hughes, the man is a legend. Sure he got knocked out, but it was Bj friggen Penn. Also, Matt has had 53 friggen fights. If Brock even makes it to 53 fights and he still hasn't been Ko'ed you will then have an accurate argument.

Brock sucks, he entered the UFC when their HW division was extremely shallow and did pretty well. But with guys like Carwin, JDS, Cain, and even Struve and Nelson around now he will just never ever be able to get back to top contendership or even top 10.

Dear hater' date='

WHHHHHHYYYY??!!!

And his "REAL" wrestling background is written off as if its a joke. If this guy would have jumped straight from wrestling, into MMA..All of you would be on his ****. Like you are with Carwin, Dos Santos, Overeem, and Valesquez. [b']Saying how hes the p4p best heavyweight in the division.[/b] His wrestling is THAT good. Just look at his record.

106–5 overall

You can hate me now..O.o

Only an idiot would say that or suggest it. Lesnar's size advantage has played a part in most of his wins, do you understand what p4p means?

You are in fact a closet fan boy, and this is why the "hate" bothers you so much. The majority of the "hate" has been directed at Lesnar fanboys rather than Lesnar himself.

Only an idiot would say that or suggest it. Lesnar's size advantage has played a part in most of his wins' date=' do you understand what p4p means?

You are in fact a closet fan boy, and this is why the "hate" bothers you so much. The majority of the "hate" has been directed at Lesnar fanboys rather than Lesnar himself.[/quote']

i smell a hater

I stopped reading after you mentioned Carwin' date=' Dos Santos, Overeem, and [b']Valesquez[/b]. When is the last time any of them turtled up like a little *****?

When he got caught by kongo he backed up covering his head and turtled, shot for a takedown and got it. Just saying, but I have no hate or love for lesnar.

As far as carwin goes, remember when he got caught by gonzaga? Sure he came back and KO'd him but he didnt look too all there after taking that punch.

I am sure it is easier for a fanboy like yourself to write me off as a hater than try to argue with me.

You are a hater GMB' date=' dont be a hypocrite.. And what is the point in argueing with you?? Everything the guy does sucks in ur eyes..You spread you're opinion around like it is a fact..who the **** are you GMB? What have you accomplished in MMA? Are you a fighter? And I dont mean just train MMA..I mean are you a real fighter? Do you train at any of the top gym's?? Do you know whats going on in the Top gyms?? What makes ur opinion so special in ur eyes ? Just because you consider urself a ''hardcore'' fan doesnt mean you are some kind of MMA guru lol.. I mean really...who the **** are you to discredit a guy who had more succes in life then any of the people on here will ever will.. :rolleyes: You sir..ARE A HATER..and thats a fact. I bet if i looked at all ur posts,60% of them are posts posted in brock threads, all of them full with ur hatefull opinion on the guy..**** you GMB silly hatefull hater..

[i']I'm a fighter. There wasn't anything there. I never pursued anything, no. When I go dark, people have to talk about something. I don't have any control over that, nor do I really care. I'm a fighter. It's just the Internet... people can say anything they want and not have any credibility or nothing.[/i] Brock Lesnar

Archived