Battle To the Death at Home Depot

KRYME

So you are chosen to compete against 9 other people. All ten of you are locked in a standard Home Depot, that is dark except the emergency lights above the exits. The goal is to kill one another to become the last man standing, last person alive gets to leave.

You are allowed to choose 3 pieces of equipment to aid you. Anything with a bar-code counts as one piece of equipment, for example, if you choose a nail gun, then a container of nails will be needed, so that would equal two pieces of equipment. If the equipment needs something to operate, like gas or batteries, the second thing will count as an item. You can use only the equipment you choose, no scalping from dead guys.

What three weapons would you choose, and what would be your strategy?

Discuss.

Item 1: A bottle of Coca-Cola classic

Item 2: A mini flash light

Item 3: A lawn chair

Strategy: I sit down in my lawn chair and open a nice refreshing bottle of Coca-Cola Classic before I start to blink my mini flash light which attracts other warriors. When they show up to do harm to me I merely destroy them with the greatest weapon in the store...I watched Bas Rutten instructional videos; obviously my body is now a lethal weapon!

question is does one box of shell count as one item or can you go back to refill afterwards? If it's the first' date=' I merely have to hope you have a crappy shot and waste the box on everyone else :D

and can we steal dead opponents weapons?[/quote']

each box has a barcode so it counts as one item. and no stealing other peoples stuff

One Large folding umbrella

One Large fan

One 64 piece Rachet set

The plan

Pointing the fan upwards too the roof, i'll use the umbrella to levitate my self above the isles of the store. Using the glowing of my opponents torches and other distracting object they maybe hold i will throw Rachets at them. Once i have knocked out each of my opponents i will drag them to the fan (I have removed the guard so the fan blade is exposed) and feed them into the fan.

I think people i getting things that are a little too typical for this scenario. Everyone is going to have axes and maybe even some sort of automatic weapon.

So you need to counter that.

One large outdoor tent.

One large can of Oil

One box of matches

I set the shop of fire, using the metal poles from the Tent set i fashion up some throwing spears. While everyone is panicing i clean house but impaling everyone.

Jackhammer

plywood

and some lyno

I would dig the floor up in Home depot and make a nice 8 foot hole deep enough for a man not be able to get out.

Then I would use my ply would to lay over the hole

Then I would camoflauge the hole with the lyno preferrable same shade as the existing floor covering in Home depot

Then I would let the fun ensue

So you are chosen to compete against 9 other people. All ten of you are locked in a standard Home Depot' date=' that is dark except the emergency lights above the exits. The goal is to kill one another to become the last man standing, last person alive gets to leave.

You are allowed to choose 3 pieces of equipment to aid you. Anything with a bar-code counts as one piece of equipment, for example, if you choose a nail gun, then a container of nails will be needed, so that would equal two pieces of equipment. If the equipment needs something to operate, like gas or batteries, the second thing will count as an item. You can use only the equipment you choose, no scalping from dead guys.

What three weapons would you choose, and what would be your strategy?

Discuss.[/quote']

As a former lowes employee the correct answer is a forklift. Ill knock over the isles like dominoes and crush all of my opponents.

black paint, loudest thing, axe

im assuming i get as much of the items selected as i want.....ill use the black paint and cover myself,my weapon and about 5 isle's since its dark, and im guessing real dark beacuse it doesnt let any light in.....ill get the loudest thing they have in the store and put it in places to lure my opponents....and the axe will finish the job

Archived