Were there Any Cuts after fftt

Eski_north

I assume Tim Hague will be cut after losing for the 4th time in the UFC and George Roop might get cut even though he did fairly well in the WEC. The UFC is a whole different ball game and I think Dana will make some cuts that people won't see coming. Roop is probably one of them. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Mike Brown get cut if he loses again, even though he brings it every time and is a former WEC champion. Dana won't keep guys around who just keep losing fights. Amilcar Alves WILL get cut, and I wouldn't be surprised if Will Campuzano got cut either.

I assume Tim Hague will be cut after losing for the 4th time in the UFC and George Roop might get cut even though he did fairly well in the WEC. The UFC is a whole different ball game and I think Dana will make some cuts that people won't see coming. Roop is probably one of them. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Mike Brown get cut if he loses again' date=' even though he brings it every time and is a former WEC champion. Dana won't keep guys around who just keep losing fights. Amilcar Alves WILL get cut, and I wouldn't be surprised if Will Campuzano got cut either.[/quote']

Dude Roop will be fighting all the same people he faught in WEC anyway, just under the UFC banner. So i don't think he will cut after losing 1 fight, remember whoever one that fight got a shot at Aldo so he can't be doing to bad. Actully i don't think any of the featherweight will be cut anytime soon as the are still building the devision.

Archived