Junior dos Santos on:

- 0:15 Wanting to coach TUF 13 to stay active

- 1:05 Having no hesitation to coach against Brock Lesnar

- 1:39 Proving he's the number 1 contender

- 1:58 Brock Lesnar being a nice and big guy

- 2:25 Mainly coaching conditioning,

- 3:03 Bringing his confidence,

- 3:30 And the next Ultimate Fighter will be coming from his team

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/1/26/1958019/junior-dos-santos-excited-for-tuf-13-video-interview

lol i like how you broke it down cause dos english is like brocks lol...

But i love Dos Mentality towards Cain getting hurt and waiting to fight for the belt.

He says **** that i aint Reshad evans BRING ON THE PAIN!!!

Reshad waits for shogun after dana offers a fight

Dos says waiting isnt what fighters do LETS DANCE

Good fight I got Lesnar

Thanks for posting that KRYME.

Damn man' date=' Junior sounded mad nervous and his English has been better.[/quote']

He sounds like that sometimes. It's like he tries so hard to speak English, but he can only say so much. I'm sure it's frustrating.

JDS looks a little flabby compared to his past physique, still gonna look very small though when he fights Lesnar.

Really looking forward to it.

Like everyone has pointed out many times the outcome will depend on if Lesnar can take him down quick before he eats a few fists.

I like both fighters, i admire that JDS took this fight when he didn't have to, but i think its going to end up a bad choice for him. Lesnar, after his last 2 beatdowns isn't going to come out swinging again. He's going to use his strength, which is his wrestling and either **** JDS for 3 rounds or GNP him out.

JDS has good TDD, but Lesnar can get ANYONE down just because of his size and strength, its more of a, how quick can JDS get off the ground question. I honestly think the only way JDS wins this is if he lands a early, heavy blow.

I am really looking forward to this fight & TUF season.

BUT

You would have to admit it' date=' that it would have been better if it was Cain & JDS as the coaches.[/quote']

yes i agree...but oh well, i guess we will just have to wait for that fight :D

I like both fighters' date=' i admire that JDS took this fight when he didn't have to, but i think its going to end up a bad choice for him. Lesnar, after his last 2 beatdowns isn't going to come out swinging again. He's going to use his strength, which is his wrestling and either **** JDS for 3 rounds or GNP him out.

JDS has good TDD, but Lesnar can get ANYONE down just because of his size and strength, its more of a, how quick can JDS get off the ground question. I honestly think the only way JDS wins this is if he lands a early, heavy blow.[/quote']

I think that JDS's best chance is to go for hard uppercuts as early as possible. the key here is to break brocks will, as well as his face. Brock will lose more stream with the more punches junior lands, and upercuts stand a good chance of catching lesnar if ad when he shoots.

Archived