Release Machida?!?!

Iffy50

Sounds like Dana is trying to motivate Machida to win.

Personally I think Machida got screwed by the judges when he fought Rampage. I don't want to put ANY blame on Rampage, but as far as the "3 straight losses and you're out". K'mon. He got caught by Shogun, but other than that he's stormed on some BIG names.

Personally I think Machida got screwed by the judges when he fought Rampage. I don't want to put ANY blame on Rampage' date=' but as far as the "3 straight losses and you're out". K'mon. He got caught by Shogun, but other than that he's stormed on some BIG names.[/quote']

Machida won round one and round three on my scorecard, but unfortunately the judges felt differently.

Rampage dominated Lyoto in the clinch' date=' and Randy lives for dirty boxing. I can see him pulling it off as unlikely as it is.[/quote']

Quinton & Randy are chalk & cheese. Randy is going to have a hard time pressing Lyoto IMO...

This fight is taylor made to suit Lyoto. I honestly cant see him losing this.

Plus all the tlk about Lyoto losing 3 in a row = A new Machida.

Tho strangers things have happened & Randy has a chance... I just dont see it happening...

Quinton & Randy are chalk & cheese. Randy is going to have a hard time pressing Lyoto IMO...

This fight is taylor made to suit Lyoto. I honestly cant see him losing this.

Plus all the tlk about Lyoto losing 3 in a row = A new Machida.

Tho strangers things have happened & Randy has a chance... I just dont see it happening...

Yeah i understand what you are saying Randy has very slow closing speed.

However Randy has shocked everyone like this before

Archived