Rampage Jackson vs. Jonny 'Bones' Jones

StephenColbert

Who should I take for this fight? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot..........

Now I know Rampage has experience over Jones, but Jones just seems unstoppable right now. Rampage's stand-up is probably a bit better, but I think the only way Rampage would win is if he connected with a big punch.

Their wrestling seems about even, but I'm going to give the edge to Jones, and on the ground, you kinda have to give it to Jones..........

Physical strength, Rampage has him beat, but Jon Jones uses his leverage better than anyone in MMA.....all these things make this fight a tough choice..

In the end, I'm going to go with Bones via 2nd rd. TKO.

What do you guys think?

I have too many questions about Jon Jones too think he's even in Rampages league, Jones has not fought anyone in the top 10 yet and Rampage has been fighting the best in the division for years now. We also have never seen how Bones reacts when he gets hit with a clean shot, we don't no how he would react if he was unable too take a fight too the ground against a superior striker. If Jones has a good showing against Bader then maybe he would have a chance against Rampage, but as of right now Jones inst in Page's league.

If Jones can keep the distance' date=' utilize wrestling then he can crush Rampage.

But remember as Rogan said about Page "..if he torques his body and his fist hits you face, its nighty night"[/quote']

Fact is everyone is saying Bones is the LHW best and in my opinion he has not shown that, how many top 10 opponents has he faced? That's right none.

That's good hopefully the Jon Jones hype train gets derailed on the 5th. And dude you had a Evan Dunham Av last week' date=' and since he lost you are rocking a Melvin i smell bandwagon jumper![/quote']

I've admitted in multiple posts that I feel like a BW jumper....and I think he'll win his next fight..

... and I only have a Melvin av because my comp is messed up and I can't convert large images to smaller images so I had to find a smaller image, and this is a cool pic. it was on the first page of mmafighting.com.......

Archived