Gsp and silva

jamamaw

Which one' date=' if either, do you see losing there next night? I think Andy will get past vitor, but I, for some reason,am thinking shields is going to beat gsp(flame on). So if one of them loses would you still want to see gsp Vs silva?[/quote']

Pretty sure GSP will beat Shields and Andy will beat Vitor. But if Shield beats GSP I don't think he'll duck Silva ala GSP. Shields vs.Silva sometime soon?

Which one' date=' if either, do you see losing there next night? I think Andy will get past vitor, but I, for some reason,am thinking shields is going to beat gsp(flame on). So if one of them loses would you still want to see gsp Vs silva?[/quote']

Your predictions seem spot on to me..^

& IF Safe Pierre grows a pair & decides to fight Anderson.... It will be Anderson via manslaughter...

Shields is gonna be rhaped by GSP. The fight is in Canada. It's pretty clear who the winner will be. Dana is only having Shields fight GSP to steal Strikeforce fans from SF to the UFC.

Shields isnt going to be a walkover, unless he comes in with cadio like in the kampman fight. I think everyone is always underestimating jake. He is always the underdog, but keeps wining.

Shields is gonna be rhaped by GSP. The fight is in Canada. It's pretty clear who the winner will be. Dana is only having Shields fight GSP to steal Strikeforce fans from SF to the UFC.

This.

Shields doesn't have anything that GSP should worry about. Takedowns? He's outwrestled Fitch and Koscheck. BJJ? Please. I think the dude is one of the most overrated BJJ practitioners in the sport. Every tough opponent he's ever faced, he never submitted.

Archived