Can I Come Out Of My Timeout Now?

Pessimist_Pete

Just served another 3 day ban. No reason was specified' date=' again. I hope I can refrain from doing whatever it was that violated the unspecified rule. discuss thanx[/quote']

-Flaming, which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, cussing, and derogatory labeling.

The mods must get off to banning people who make fun of their favorite fighters. I've been banned twice with no reason given. bah humbug

I too think that is what's going on. I know G_row is not responsible for the senseless banning. But there is a certain other mod who loves GSP and hates me. I think he is the one who keeps banning me. Its pretty lame actually, because no reason is given, and I can't really do anything about it. Not that I care much anyway. I'll probably just start posting more at my other forums. This place ****ing sucks anyway. Without the humorous posters, this place would be a complete ****ing **** hole .... nothing but unilateral posts about Brock, GSP, and Silva.

I too think that is what's going on. I know G_row is not responsible for the senseless banning. But there is a certain other mod who loves GSP and hates me. I think he is the one who keeps banning me. Its pretty lame actually' date=' because no reason is given, and I can't really do anything about it. Not that I care much anyway. I'll probably just start posting more at my other forums. This place ****ing sucks anyway. Without the humorous posters, this place would be a complete ****ing **** hole .... nothing but unilateral posts about Brock, GSP, and Silva.[/quote']

You were banned for homophobic comments.

Not senseless at all. Don't break the rules of the forum, don't get banned.

Although it is too complicated for some, it's not exactly rocket science.

-Flaming' date=' which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, cussing, and derogatory labeling.[/quote']

That's cool. But just so you know, the word "gay" is not meant to mean that the person is actually gay. Its a very common term that has nothing to do with one's sexuality. I take it that you are not from the US, and thus you probably misinterpret the usage.

Either way, I wont say it if that it why you decided to ban me. I still think it is very lame though. Also, you allow posts about "race" all the time.

I too think that is what's going on. I know G_row is not responsible for the senseless banning. But there is a certain other mod who loves GSP and hates me. I think he is the one who keeps banning me. Its pretty lame actually' date=' because no reason is given, and I can't really do anything about it. Not that I care much anyway. I'll probably just start posting more at my other forums. This place ****ing sucks anyway. Without the humorous posters, this place would be a complete ****ing **** hole .... nothing but unilateral posts about Brock, GSP, and Silva.[/quote']

Just relax & enjoy your time posting mate.

Steve gave you a valid reason & he by rights didnt have to give you.

Saying what you said will just make it worse.

Archived