future HOFers?

shogun33

tito anderson gsp bj. nog or wanderlei should not

your on crack.

Nog and wandy did more for mma in PRIDE than any of those other guys' date=' except maybe tito. And seeing that zuffa now owns PRIDE, there is no reason why either of them shouldnt be in the HOF

Tito, Andancerson, GSP, Forrest and probably Bonnar too, Penn, and Lesnar will likely get in on publicity and buy rate records alone...

andancerson...ll

and if lesnar gets in, i will jump infront of a train.

Are you on crack there two of the greatest fighters in MMA history' date=' And Penn has held two titles in different weight classes, and GSP has been running through guys.[/quote']

penn yes, just not yet. But GSP hasnt done anything to merit it yet. He has not broken any records, until then IMO he doesnt deserve it....and for the record i am a huge gsp fan, thats just my opinion....

after he adds jake to his resume, then he qualifies :D

penn yes' date=' just not yet. But GSP hasnt done anything to merit it yet. He has not broken any records, until then IMO he doesnt deserve it....and for the record i am a huge gsp fan, thats just my opinion....

after he adds jake to his resume, then he qualifies :D[/quote']

If BJ Penn retired today he would get in the HOF, i mean titles in two different weight classes, Holds Lightweight record for title defences, I agree with you St Pierre needs too break Hughes WW record for defences though.

Are you on crack there two of the greatest fighters in MMA history' date=' And Penn has held two titles in different weight classes, and GSP has been running through guys.[/quote']

I'm on crack and even I know they will be in the HOF someday. damn... shhhh!!! I think she's listening.. can you hear that?

Tito' date=' Andancerson, GSP, Forrest and probably Bonnar too, Penn, Wandy, and Lesnar will likely get in on publicity and buy rate records alone...Big Nog & Crocop if they start to honor Pride's history.[/quote']

bonnar and forrest, really?

tito, anderson, gsp and penn all proably will.

though it would be nice to see pride guys inducted it is the UFC HOF not Pride HOF. even though zuffa now owns pride and all it just doesn't make real sense to me.

Forrest and Bonnar as well as there fight helped put the UFC on the map.

Absolutely not. Bonnar is like 7-6 in the UFC and has never won a championship. Forrest is around 8-4 and has never defended a championship. The HOF should be for stand out fighters. They had one fight against each other that helped the UFC get to where it is today. The UFC would have still gotten to this status with or without that fight. Even though I know that Mask helped the sport tremendously I really don't think that he should have gotten a spot in the HOF either. If Bonnar gets in then we might as well put Tank Abbott in as well.

based on credentials:

gsp: 5 defenses, beat hughes and penn

penn: 3 defenses, multi weight champ

anderson: 7 defenses

ortiz: 5 defenses, put ufc on the map

sylvia: multi time hvywght champ

pride guys

nog (pride/ ufc(int) hvwt chmp)

cro cop most feared striker ever, grand prix champ

gomi ruled lwt division for years

w silva longest reigning champ

Dependind on Dana's mood on a given day:

Forrest/ stephan: ...and the ratings go up, ufc gets rich...

sherk: former defending champ, only 4 losses to champs, been there since the beginning

rampage: defending lhwt champ, beat ufc poster boy liddell for title

future if they keep winning:

Shogun, frankie, brock (2x defending champ, more wins hes in)

eventually: militech, frank shamrock, frye

*note- coleman is in w/ 0 defenses, ken shamrock is in as well so it is not all based on credentials

*note- coleman is in w/ 0 defenses' date=' ken shamrock is in as well so it is not all based on credentials[/quote']

Coleman won 2 UFC tournaments, was the first ever UFC HW Champion, and won a Pride GP. I think that is enough credentials. Ken helped the sport alot but if we are going just by credentials I don't think that he should be in either.

Archived