Rashad vs Bader

everlast69

This is a good match up. I think Rashad would use his wrestling as defense and go for the takedown only if it presents itself.

On the feet, I would give the advantage to Rashad. Rashad is much quicker, and I think better technically though both are bad strikers lol. Also I think Rashad has a slightly better gas tank.

This is a good match up. I think Rashad would use his wrestling as defense and go for the takedown only if it presents itself.

On the feet' date=' I would give the advantage to Rashad. Rashad is much quicker, and I think better technically though both are bad strikers lol. Also I think Rashad has a slightly better gas tank.[/quote']

Really good brake down

rashad would lean on him like he did rampage' date=' he will just look to tie him up and avoid getting caught with strikes, i c a decision[/quote']

Yeah cause Rashad leans on everyone right....he's just a leaner...and Bader is such an excellent striker that Rashad would have no choice but to lean...you hit it right on the nose

On the feet' date=' I would give the advantage to Rashad. Rashad is much quicker, and I think better technically though both are bad strikers lol. Also I think Rashad has a slightly better gas tank.[/quote']

this.

Archived