Michael Bisping HOF!?

Centurion480

"Bisping has always been a stand out among many. He has been the true front runner for all of British MMA. It started in early 2006 Bisping was featured on the TUF series as a contestant training under Tito Ortiz. He won a preliminary bout against Kristian Rothaermel by TKO, followed by a semi-final win against Ross Pointon by submission after landing a flying knee and a series of strikes. In the finals, Bisping defeated Josh Haynes by TKO at 4:14 into the second round, making Bisping the second Light Heavyweight winner of The Ultimate Fighter television series."

Since then we have all seen him do his country proud scoring wins over Eric Schafer, Charles McCarthy, Jason Day, and many other fighters with star studded records and very high credibility.

So because of Bisping's undisputable decisive victories and what he has single handedly done for British MMA, should he be inducted in the UFC HOF?

Your thoughts?

So?

Who has he beaten worth while? What has he done worth while? What will he ever do worth while? Huh? ????

As stated in the OP, Bisping has beaten many highly credible fighters and sooner or later his undisputed dominance mixed with his British MMA expansion will be recognized and honored. ......Do you have something against British people?

cuz thats not cool man.....

As stated in the OP' date=' [b']Bisping has beaten many highly credible fighters[/b] and sooner or later his undisputed dominance mixed with his British MMA expansion will be recognized and honored. ......Do you have something against British people?

cuz thats not cool man.....

LOL like who?

And no I have nothing against the wankers.

And no I have nothing against the wankers.

That is very offensive to British people. Just because they talk differently and have a formaly acknowledged time to drink tea doesnt mean you can persecute them for being different. They are still people too.

The fact that Michael Bisping is British should not be held against him. He should be acknowledged in the HOF for the undisputed, exciting victories that he has put on for all his fans.

As stated in the OP' date=' Bisping has beaten many highly credible fighters and sooner or later his undisputed dominance mixed with his British MMA expansion will be recognized and honored. ......Do you have something against British people?

cuz thats not cool man.....[/quote']

Start naming them.

That is very offensive to British people. Just because they talk differently and have a formaly acknowledged time to drink tea doesnt mean you can persecute them for being different. They are still people too.

The fact that Michael Bisping is British should not be held against him. He should be acknowledged in the HOF for the undisputed' date=' exciting victories that he has put on for all his fans.[/quote']

being exciting (which i dont find him to be btw) doesnt merit a HOF entry. Accomplishments do. You see the guys that are in there. they all have something in common. They have accomplished things that no others have. What has bisping done? nothing.

f*** no, ya lets induct somone into the HOF who has yet to accomplish ANYTHING signifigant in the UFC in either LHW or MW, who has never won a title or even gotten a shot, and who during his season of TUF insulted and harrased matt hamill for being hearing impaired the WHOLE show, just because hamill was the MUCH better fighter, and he continues to carry himself very poorly. Ya thats exactly who we want as a reprasentative of what the UFC finds admirable lol. While were at it why dont we induct roy nelson for bringing the UFC to all the fat ***sses who are to lazy to get in shape and achieve there full potential.

And i like bisping to an extent, and nobodys holding the fact that hes british against him " or at least not me" but the fact that hes british is no excuse for him to get an undeserved induction either. anderson silva and GSP arent even in the HOF and there the 2 top P4P fighters in the world, and they each bring in fans from everywere" though i am not a big fan of either, but i respect both greatly" maybe one day hell deserve it" i highly doubt it" but if the time comes and he does the right things i doubt ull see many ppl arguing against it. Until then NOT A CHANCE.

You see the guys that are in there. they all have something in common. They have accomplished things that no others have. What has bisping done? nothing.

Michael Bisping actually won the 3rd season of SpikeTV's hit reality TV show "The Ultimate Fighter" Since then he has also made guest appearences and even came back as a COACH on a following season.He has also had a successful MMA UFC career at 2 DIFFERENT WEIGHT CLASSES. Similar to current HOFr Randy "The Natural" Couture.

He should be recognized and we should all stop being bias against british people. It should not be held against him.

Michael Bisping actually won the 3rd season of SpikeTV's hit reality TV show "The Ultimate Fighter" Since then he has also made guest appearences and even came back as a COACH on a following season.He has also had a successful MMA UFC career at 2 DIFFERENT WEIGHT CLASSES. Similar to current HOFr Randy "The Natural" Couture.

He should be recognized and we should all stop being bias against british people. It should not be held against him.

Randy Couture

Professional record of 19-10

UFC record of 16-8

3 Time UFC Heavyweight Champion

2 Time UFC Light Heavyweight Champion

UFC 13 Heavyweight Tournament Winner

Has plenty of wins over the TOP guys in the classes of this time

Michael Bisping

Professional record of 20-3

UFC record of 10-3

Zero notable wins coming from TOP guys in his division.

TUF winner counts for almost zip. People don't praise Griffin cause he won TUF, they praise him cause he's a great fighter that actually held a belt.

lmao no one is saying that he shouldnt be a HOF'er cause he is a brit, so stop brining it up dumb ***.

So i guess ALL ultimate fighter coaches and winners should become HOF'ers, huh? :rolleyes:

You are so dumb its unbelievable. MANY fighters have had fights at multiple weight classes. Difference is randy HAS WON TITLES DERR.

Notice another common denominator with ALL HOF'ers (with the exception of charles lewis) ? They are ALL TITLE HOLDERS.

Being a coach on TUF mean **** all

being a tuf winner mean **** all

making guest appearances on tuf really means **** all.

The votes dont lie. Bisping doesnt deserve it. Deal with it.

i believ i adequatley covered most of the reasons u just gave in my previous post and as to his time coaching TUF, at that point who else exactly would they of made the coach for the brits on a season labled the U.S. vs U.K, there was NO other choice.

and did you honestly just compare bisping to randy couture? WOW

Randy Couture

Professional record of 19-10

UFC record of 16-8

3 Time UFC Heavyweight Champion

2 Time UFC Light Heavyweight Champion

UFC 13 Heavyweight Tournament Winner

Has plenty of wins over the TOP guys in the classes of this time

Michael Bisping

Professional record of 20-3

UFC record of 10-3

Zero notable wins coming from TOP guys in his division.

TUF winner counts for almost zip. People don't praise Griffin cause he won TUF' date=' they praise him cause he's a great fighter that actually held a belt.[/quote']

beating coture doesnt really mean anything now.it use to

lmao no one is saying that he shouldnt be a HOF'er cause he is a brit' date=' so stop brining it up dumb ***.

So i guess ALL ultimate fighter coaches and winners should become HOF'ers, huh? :rolleyes:

You are so dumb its unbelievable. MANY fighters have had fights at multiple weight classes. Difference is randy HAS WON TITLES DERR.

Notice another common denominator with ALL HOF'ers (with the exception of charles lewis) ? They are ALL TITLE HOLDERS.

Being a coach on TUF mean **** all

being a tuf winner mean **** all

making guest appearances on tuf really means **** all.

The votes dont lie. Bisping doesnt deserve it. Deal with it.[/quote']

Charles "Mask" Lewis was inducted for similar reasons to my arguments for Bisping, that being the broadening and expansion of not only MMA but the UFC as well. Bisping's accomplishment have been both on the corporate level as well as the fighting aspect. He led the UFC to England success as well as having a sucsessful fighting career at both MW and LHW. His dominance has been undisputed and his victories speek for themself. However, his is redundant. I request that you read my previous posts and arguments.

I am sorry you dont understand how the HOF works but you seem to have a very diverse vocabulary which indicates intelligence to some degree so I am sure you will catch on soon.

If "The Countess" could make it into the HOF, so could Brock, GSOT, Frankie Edgar, and countless others.

"His dominance undisputed" just leads me further to believe this is a troll thread, as he has a few decision wins that probably coulda/shoulda/woulda gone the other way. He hasn't put together an impressive win streak, or for that matter done ANYTHING that IS impressive, other than get knocked out in GREAT fashion by Hendo.

Go back to your fairy fantasy realm, centurion

Charles "Mask" Lewis was inducted for similar reasons to my arguments for Bisping' date=' that being the broadening and expansion of not only MMA but the UFC as well. Bisping's accomplishment have been both on the corporate level as well as the fighting aspect. He led the UFC to England success as well as having a sucsessful fighting career at both MW and LHW. His dominance has been undisputed and his victories speek for themself. However, his is redundant. I request that you read my previous posts and arguments.

I am sorry you dont understand how the HOF works but you seem to have a very diverse vocabulary which indicates intelligence to some degree so I am sure you will catch on soon.[/quote']

your ignorance is only surpassed by your delusional inability to listen to reason and except facts.

Archived