Name me a UFC card with 3 better bouts than UFC 126?

Future_Champ

I think UFC 126 is 3 events that could be legit PPV main events on one card....

For me Vitor vs Anderson is the biggest non super fight that could ever be put together but in all honesty theres not really any superfights I'd rather see besides Overeem vs Junior Dos Santos. Most pro MMA fighters are giving Vitor the edge if he shows up with his mind in the right place , so Anderson fanboys I hate to say it but you aren't as qualified t as fellow pro fighters are. It should be a great fight , 2 of the fiercest strikers in the game , the best p4p ( so to be said ) against the man with the most dangerous hands in the sport.

Rich Franklin vs Forrest Griffin could honestly be fight of the year, there will be blood trust me, I see this being a more brutal, faster paced version of Wandy vs Franklin which was one hell of a fight. I really see no advantage for either of these fighters in any area , except Franklin having better power game when it comes to boxing , and Griffin having the size advantage to be able to force takedowns and smother Franklin on the ground.

Discuss these fights , and do you agree best 3 events on a MMA card ever?

Jones vs Bader , my opinion is Bader is the more accomplished , higher pedigreed pure wrestler and his power advantage on Jones is immense , Bader has a 1 hitter quitter in both hands while Jones has never KOed anyone , and doesn't have true power in his strikes. That being said Bader is a huge underdog and hes going to need to abuse all his advantages to have a decent chance at this , I just dont see Jones bullying Bader and easily finishing him like people make it out to be.

I think UFC 126 is 3 events that could be legit PPV main events on one card....

For me Vitor vs Anderson is the biggest non super fight that could ever be put together but in all honesty theres not really any superfights I'd rather see besides Overeem vs Junior Dos Santos. Most pro MMA fighters are giving Vitor the edge if he shows up with his mind in the right place ' date=' so Anderson fanboys I hate to say it but you aren't as qualified t as fellow pro fighters are. It should be a great fight , 2 of the fiercest strikers in the game , the best p4p ( so to be said ) against the man with the most dangerous hands in the sport.

Rich Franklin vs Forrest Griffin could honestly be fight of the year, there will be blood trust me, I see this being a more brutal, faster paced version of Wandy vs Franklin which was one hell of a fight. I really see no advantage for either of these fighters in any area , except Franklin having better power game when it comes to boxing , and Griffin having the size advantage to be able to force takedowns and smother Franklin on the ground.

Discuss these fights , and do you agree best 3 events on a MMA card ever?

Jones vs Bader , my opinion is Bader is the more accomplished , higher pedigreed pure wrestler and his power advantage on Jones is immense , Bader has a 1 hitter quitter in both hands while Jones has never KOed anyone , and doesn't have true power in his strikes. That being said Bader is a huge underdog and hes going to need to abuse all his advantages to have a decent chance at this , I just dont see Jones bullying Bader and easily finishing him like people make it out to be.[/quote']

I will agree it has certainly been awhile since they had three great fights like these three.

Maybe and I say maybe because it did not have title fights and I am not 100%

I want to say UFC 83 Stacked?

ufc 129

GSP vs Shields ( A bout between two top 5 p4p guys. . .)

Aldo vs Hominick ( I really can't say much other then watching Aldo fight is always awesome)

Couture vs Machida ( Was it really the Machida error? Or will he destroy couture like we all expect he should? )

Rory MacDonald vs Nate Diaz - FOTY potential can't wait and can't call who's going to win this one.

UFC 129 has allot of big name fighters on it

GSP vs Shields - hopefully St Pierre can actually finish a pure grappler!

Jose Aldo vs Mark Hominick - in my opinion Aldo's biggest test too date.

Phil Davis vs Matt Hammill

Randy Couture vs Lyoto Machida

Ben Henderson vs Mark Bocek

Nat Diaz vs Rory MacDonald

Archived