Serious Question. How amazing is Frank Mir?

ThirstForBLOOD

He did get destroyed by Carwin but that does not make him a bad fighter who hasnt gotten destroyed by Carwin? And he even admits he was stupid to clinch with him like that lol.

i only posted that bc someone posted something about him being amazing earlier and it was bc of when he came down to that song when he fought carwin, haha has nothing to do with him really losing.

Mir is a good fighter - make no mistake about that.

Two things which he is lacking which are preventing him from becoming great.

1. Work ethics - poor work ethics equals poor stamina/cardio

2. Heart - he does not have a never die attitude.

Aside from those two HUGE components, Mir is a damn good fighter.

Mir is a good fighter - make no mistake about that.

Two things which he is lacking which are preventing him from becoming great.

1. Work ethics - poor work ethics equals poor stamina/cardio

2. Heart - he does not have a never die attitude.

Aside from those two HUGE components' date=' Mir is a damn good fighter.[/quote']

yes he is, what camp is he in? i dont know, is he around yes men like bj or no?

Ever since Frank Mir started putting his everything into himself and being at a good place mentally, and taking his career seriously and having a gas tank after his accident basically from hardonk fight to present, hes lost to brock lesnar and shane carwin, thats not bad at all actually, he's always had a sick ground game which isn't questioned and his stand up gets better each fight. I haven't said anything that everyone doesn't know but i can't stand it when people say that mir is garbage, or he is a gatekeeper, realistically he is a very talented heavyweight and is very well spoken, other than losing to lesnar and carwin mir is still top 5 in heavyweight division in the UFC being number 5 that is.

Ever since Frank Mir started putting his everything into himself and being at a good place mentally' date=' and taking his career seriously and having a gas tank after his accident basically from hardonk fight to present, hes lost to brock lesnar and shane carwin, thats not bad at all actually, he's always had a sick ground game which isn't questioned and his stand up gets better each fight. I haven't said anything that everyone doesn't know but i can't stand it when people say that mir is garbage, or he is a gatekeeper, realistically he is a very talented heavyweight and is very well spoken, other than losing to lesnar and carwin mir is still top 5 in heavyweight division in the UFC being number 5 that is.[/quote']

You have now earned your Frank Mir degree. Take it where ever you go and slap it out there. Tell people who and where you earned your Frank Mir Degree from. :P

Archived