Nate diaz for tuf 14

OffTheCouchChamp

No. Diaz sucks and his attitude is terrible.

think he'll sucks as a coach coz he only cares about himself

and he'll looked more of a retard he always says "whatever" and looked retarded and will look more retarded on interviews

nate isnt cut out for that crap hed just get his bro nick in as assisstant coach n theyd just act like retards n try and fight keith keizer or sumthin lol

these^

First off, Nate needs to win a couple of fights in a row. He is loved by Dana but he just can't find the right opponents. I think Dunham would be a good fight in a couple of months. If he gets past Dunham, then maybe he could be considered. I wish he was a better stand up fighter but he has no power. I can emphasize with Nate. The boy can't put on good weight and he suffers in the power area. Being 6'0 doesn't help. He has really long arms and the type of body where the weight would go to his midsection.

First off' date=' Nate needs to win a couple of fights in a row. He is loved by Dana but he just can't find the right opponents. I think Dunham would be a good fight in a couple of months. If he gets past Dunham, then maybe he could be considered. I wish he was a better stand up fighter but he has no power. I can emphasize with Nate. The boy can't put on good weight and he suffers in the power area. Being 6'0 doesn't help. He has really long arms and the type of body where the weight would go to his midsection.[/quote']

Dunham is a can and got destroyed by a guy with no groundgame

• 1 month later...
Can we get nate diaz as a coach for Tuf 14? Either at Welterweight or Middleweight I am READY TO TRAIN!

I would love to see that man. He could coach against BJ Penn.

Nate is such ******* and BJ is such an arrogant prick, the both of them together would make for comedy gold.

Archived