Lack of will or killer instinct !

Olsen

I dont remember all of em, but i was really anoyed by T.Silva when he had Rashad hurt, actually when i think about it there have been several of those..

So really, i was thinking what fights made u guys pull ur hair and sigh. Im talking fighers who had others hurt, or where losing the round and yet pretty much just stood there with no fire.

I dont remember all of em' date=' but i was really anoyed by T.Silva when he had Rashad hurt, actually when i think about it there have been several of those..

So really, i was thinking what fights made u guys pull ur hair and sigh. Im talking fighers who had others hurt, or where losing the round and yet pretty much just stood there with no fire.[/quote']

that particular fight Silvas cardio...his own fault...

when marcus davis had stephens hurt recently' date=' instead of punching him, he shot for a takedown.............and he's a boxer, not a wrestler. and now he's cut.[/quote']

Wrong. He's an mma fighter, and he was doing what mma fighters are supposed to. Mma fighters use a variety of techniques from several styles. Marcus really didn't do anything wrong in that fight, it was more Stephens doing something right.

I dont remember all of em' date=' but i was really anoyed by T.Silva when he had Rashad hurt, actually when i think about it there have been several of those..

So really, i was thinking what fights made u guys pull ur hair and sigh. Im talking fighers who had others hurt, or where losing the round and yet pretty much just stood there with no fire.[/quote']

KenFlo vs Maynard

Gsp

No Pat Barry is not suffering from a lack of a Killer Instinct what he is suffering from is a "What the hell do I do now" syndrome

This. Under kickboxing rules you can't strike downed opponents. So being new to MMA it can be tough to get used to the ground game.

Archived